Author Topic: Which would you choose  (Read 3553 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Which would you choose
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 14:40:46 PM »
 ; ;D ;D
 :-X
I love this site when everyone's on the same page.
The banter..all of it. Love that I can ask for anything and not too long later, most things are in place and a plan is forming..
Love that over the years I've had everything from support with lifts,paperwork,advice. Smiled when you roll your eyes and give out to me n say Berns on one again. But after the banters finished always get support both publicly and privately..So thank you all.
P.S If you could try to be generous with money too that would be much appreciated.   ;)   ;) ;D ;D :-*

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 15:06:39 PM »

P.S If you could try to be generous with money too that would be much appreciated. 

I might be able to show you £1 at Christmas but we'll have to make sure Mrs KKOB doesn't get wind of it.

Offline marina

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 16:18:01 PM »
Bernie, I love your posts and reading about your latest plan !  ;D
You are missed when you have a bit of a break.  You are also very kind hearted. I remember about 3 years ago you sent me a pm about something I'd mentioned on here but probably no-else had remembered, no reason why they should either, but you did and I've not forgotten that.
I hope your latest adventure works out, at least you're not afraid of trying. Make sure you keep us up to date. We all await the next set of questions   ;) ;D  x
PS I'll have to think about the money!

Offline lissa

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 16:26:08 PM »
Mixed thoughts about this. If in the U.K., I would love to get back here, so early would be great. Yes sea can be cooler then of course, but everything opening up is good.
But I love late August onwards, sea warm. And things shutting down so a different feel. And I wouldn't say the sea is warm from mid October!
Just depends what you are looking for.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf