Author Topic: We Have The Technology.  (Read 791 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
We Have The Technology.
« on: December 08, 2012, 19:02:27 PM »
After a major Microsurgery Congress, an American surgeon, a German surgeon and a British surgeon meet in the pub for a drink. Inevitably, they start to talk shop and boast about their achievements.

"A worker in an automobile factory got caught up in a press for sheet metal," says the American surgeon. "All that was left of him was a thumb, so we took it, constructed a new hand, a new arm, a torso, head, legs and so on. The resulting worker was so capable that he put 50 other guys out of a job."

"That's nothing," says the German surgeon. "Last month a young man had an accident in one of our nuclear power stations. All we could find was a single hair, so I took the hair and constructed a new head, a new brain and a complete body. The young man is now so efficient that he has put 200 other men out of a job."

"You think those are achievements?" says the British surgeon. "I was on the street a few years ago when I smelled a fart. Quick as a flash, I pulled out a plastic bag and caught it, then took it to my clinic. I used the matter to create a new anus, then I used my patented techniques to flesh it out until I was able to build a completely new body - with a head and a brain. This bloke is so amazingly efficient that he's put hundreds of thousands out of a job."

"Why haven't we heard of this?" says the American. "What's his name?

"Cameron, David Cameron."

Offline daveG

Re: We Have The Technology.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 20:12:02 PM »
Ho-Ho-Ho   :)

Offline peter16

Re: We Have The Technology.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 21:07:00 PM »
Re; David Cameron part of joke. Sometimes it really peculiar how humour can be so close to real life.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf