Author Topic: Where's ya bin?  (Read 777 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Where's ya bin?
« on: February 17, 2017, 10:07:15 AM »
A bin man is on his usual round when he notices a house without a bin outside. He decides to knock on the door to inquire about the bin. An elderly oriental man opens the door and the bin man asks, "where's ya bin?" "I bin Hong Kong" replies the oriental man. "No, where's your bin?" repeats the bin man in a slow explanatory voice. Again the oriental man says, "I bin Hong Kong" Using his hands to make a pushing motion the bin man asks, "where's your

Offline Dennis Vint

Re: Where's ya bin?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:19:44 AM »
It seems that you have some unfinished business Mary62...............!
Reminds me of a saying from long ago in my area of Leigh and Wigan:

"Awr bin's ne'er bin sin sint bin mon's bin"

For all those CBF members who have been deprived of a cultured education like wot I've 'ad, the translation is:

"Our bin has never been seen since the bin man has been."

;D  8)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Re: Where's ya bin?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 15:09:25 PM »
Sorry, this is how it should have read.
  A bin man is on his usual round when he notices a house without a bin outside. He decides to knock on the door to inquire about the bin. An elderly oriental man opens the door and the bin man asks, "where's ya bin?" "I bin Hong Kong" replies the oriental man. "No, where's your bin?" repeats the bin man in a slow explanatory voice. Again the oriental man says, "I bin Hong Kong" Using his hands to make a pushing motion the bin man asks, "where's your wheelie bin?" Now slightly agitated and with a raised voice the oriental man answers, "I WEALLY BIN HONG KONG!"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf