Author Topic: Be Careful at All Times  (Read 11488 times)

Offline karenChris

Be Careful at All Times
« on: March 02, 2010, 08:56:10 AM »
On Sunday Evening around 10pm Karen was just a few hundred meteres from our house where a blue car pulled along side of her and one of the occupants dragged her into the car, she can remember being forced to drink some sort of liquid which virtually instantly virtually knocked her out, luckily she managed to still fend off her attackers and they dumped her at the side of the road about half a mile away, she was kicked in in the head and around her body and left at the side of the road bleeding profusley.
I understand that she managed to crawl toanearby street light where she was found by the security personel of a nearby complex.
Subesequently she was taken to the state hospital where she was scanned for a fractured skull and also given five stiches to the side of her head and kept in the hospital until monday evening.

Although no sexual assault took place the police suspect that it and robbery was the motive.

The shopped will be manned part time by me for a couple of days until she is fully fit to return. Should any urgent orders be needed just ring Karen,s mobile.

Our thanaks to the Devlet Hastane (state hospital) for the care & treatment received and also to the police for their sympathy and promise of future investigations, a description of the vehicle & occupants were given

So please be careful when out & about alone no matter how safe you may feel and how near to your home you maybe.

Chris

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:06:14 AM »
 :o
That is absolutely dreadful, so sorry to hear that.  Please send Karen our best wishes.  Hope these low-life get caught and dealt with appropriately (I know what I'd like to do to them.....). xxx

Offline Linda

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 09:09:29 AM »
So sorry to hear this Chris - please pass on our best wishes to karen for a speedy recovery. A very fightening and disturbing experience, let's hope the jandarma have some success with their investigations and are able to arrest and deal with the culprits before they make another attack.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 09:19:11 AM »
what a shock to read your post,hope karen recovers and as no lasting after effects

Offline neesie1171

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »
So sorry to hear about this Chris.  Please pass on our regards to Karen, and hope that you are both OK.

Denise & Charlie

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 09:33:04 AM »
What horror story Chris. Please pass our best wishes to Karen for a speedy recovery and lets hope they catch the bast*rds who did it.

Offline milliemars

Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 09:41:00 AM »
So sorry to hear about Karen please send her our best and hope she recovers very soon. Jackie and Davexxx

Offline bigvic

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 09:45:01 AM »
Chris.We are very sorry to hear about this vicious attack on Karen.Please pass on to her our best wishes for a speedy recovery..god help these b*st*rds,when she's fully fit and goes looking for them...best regards,Vic and Thelma.

Offline lisa marie xx

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »
oh my god Chris i cant believe what im hearing! How dreadful. Hope Karen will make a speedy recovery. If u need any help give me a ring. Lisa xx

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
Be Careful at All Times
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 10:26:41 AM »
Sorry to hear about this news chris, not nice, hope karen gets well soon, and hope her attackers are brought before the courts.

Please pass on our good wishes to karen, and a speedy recovery.

Chris and Lynne

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf