Author Topic: Christmas Market and Craft Fair 7 December  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Pi55y

Christmas Market and Craft Fair 7 December
« on: November 18, 2008, 10:57:43 AM »
We already have over 50 stalls booked for the traditional Christmas Market and Craft Fair being held in the Calis seafront bars - Berk, Orient Express, Nil, Bambu and Cafe Soul on Sunday 7 December.

Items for sale will include gifts, crafts, cards, calendars, decorations, wrapping paper, jewellery, hand made toys, bric-a-brac, books, cakes, preserves and other delicious goodies.  There will be mince pies, roast chestnuts, mulled wine and Christmas music as well as a Christmas hamper raffle and tombola.

Father Christmas and  Carnival mascot Tommy Turtle will  be arriving at 1.00 pm in their "Santa mobile" to greet  the children and then Father Christmas will take up residence in his decorated grotto.  It will be a great time and place to pick up presents, those special little stocking fillers and to get into the festive spirit.

There is still time to book a stall at this popular event. Please contact 0535 8554919, 0536 3739520 or 0539 8607761 for further information or e-mail me through my profile on the forum or at chrssie@caliscarnival.com.  Stalls cost 10 ytl each. Advance bookings only.

Please note craft stalls, Christmas fare and and new goods stalls only - not car boot stalls

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf