Author Topic: Carnival Week Promises Auction - Wedenesday 20 May  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Pi55y

Carnival Week Promises Auction - Wedenesday 20 May
« on: April 06, 2009, 07:37:04 AM »
The Grand Promises Auction will take place during Carnival Week on Wednesday 20 May (not Wednesday 19 May as previously posted  :-\).  We will again be setting up the auctioneer's podium on the frontage of Nicholas Homes on Calis promenade and we will be taking in both the Nil Bar and the new Bus Stop Bambu Bar. Former committee member Russ (Sandgrounder of this forum) has kindly offered to be our auctioneer for the night.

We already have some great promises pledged for this very popular and important fundraising event which is the premier fundraising event of our year and all proceeds go directly to help the disadvantaged children in the local area. Thanks to the generosity of our "pledgers" and our bidders the 2008 Carnival week auction raised over 8,000 TL which went a long way to helping the kids.

The Promises pledged so far for this year's auction are listed below and I now hope to be adding to these on a regular basis.  If anyone would like to pledge a "Promise" or  donate an item for the auction please could you e-mail me via my profile or at info@caliscarnival.com

I will update the list on a regular basis and e-mail bids from UK will be accepted as in previous years. Bidding details will be posted nearer the time.

Promises so far are:

1 weeks stay in Villa Nova, Ovacik to be taken anytime in 2009/2010 subject to availability - Mark and Jo Pietsch (Marjo)

1 days sailing for 2 people on yacht Cinnamon including drinks and food (to be taken at mutually convenient time in 2009 subject to weather conditions)- Pete and Chrissie Clark (pi55y and captain squiffy)

1 pair of Mustang designer ladies sunglasses (value 200TL) - Cenk Optik, Fethiye

Village breakfast for 2 people at Kargi Nomad Museum

4 hours ironing - Pete (captain squiffy)

1 white chocolate cheesecake - Desre (Destiny)

Beautiful ladies 9 carat gold ring set with peridots and green amethyst size M/N - Turkey Property Gems.com (loz and gordon)

"Pimms O'Clock Kit" with 1 ltr Pimms No. 1 and 1 ltr Tanqueray export strength gin

Cut and Blow dry - Sharon  

Ex-pat goodie bag

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf