Author Topic: Promises Auction.  (Read 1971 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Promises Auction.
« on: August 05, 2009, 07:44:38 AM »
At this years Auction I bid for,and won,a promise of a portrait,kindly donated by local Artist Keith Fordham.My mom-in-law is very ill so I bid for this prize to have her portrait done to cheer her up.Chrissie
 asked me to E-mail a photo,which she passed on to Keith.This week I recieved the portrait,in a frame,delivered to me in the U K.And it really is superb.My mom-in-law is over the moon with it,it has really cheered her up.I would like to thank Chrissie for her kindness(and all the hard work she does)and Keith Fordham for his skills and kindness.Thank you both.Kev.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Promises Auction.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 19:57:23 PM »
 :)Nice one Kev,
and can I just add a thank you also, one of our friends bid on the Rafa signed picture and I got the authentication certificate in the post last week, so many thanks. ;)

Offline Pi55y

Promises Auction.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 22:19:05 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments Kevin and also laffa. We are really pleased that your mum-in-law likes the picture Kevin and hope that she continues to get better. We will pass on your thanks to our artist Keith as he was really concerned as to whether you would like it.  He is really talented guy but will never recognise the fact as he is so modest . He has already kindly agreed to do another portrait for next year's carnival auction so if anyone is interested please make a note of this for next year  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf