Author Topic: May Day Party  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Pi55y

May Day Party
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:59:58 AM »
Cafe Soul Restaurant in Calis are holding a May Day Party on (guess when) Saturday 1 May :D.

The evening will include live music from Dennis and Lisa Davey, comedy and vocals from Wayne and Michael, a firework show and a set menu meal of mixed meze plate, chicken shish, meatballs, beef shish with chips, salad and rice - and all for the bargain price of 20 TL.

Cafe Soul will again be kindly donating 2TL from the price of each meal to be shared between the Calis Carnival charity and Animal Aid.

If you would like to book for this fun evening please book direct with Cafe Soul or ring Serkan on 0534 610 5832
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 22:45:30 PM by Pi55y »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
May Day Party
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:26:29 AM »
It was a very busy night at Cafe Sould last night. It was standing room only for some parts of the evening. Dennis couldn't appear for personal reasons but Lisa was even better last night. Dare I say much more confident. Wayne Michaels was excellent. Food was very good and it was a vey late night. Many thanks to the  staff who worked very hard last night to make things run smoothly. Amounts raised and winners of the raffle will be posted later. Maybe by Andy as Chrissie is run off her feet at the moment. Thanks Andy. Pity the music stopped during the strip tease routine but then again maybe not.  xx

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
May Day Party
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »
What Andy getting his Chelsea kit off ?  :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
May Day Party
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 10:50:58 AM »
It was a very pleasent evening, good entertainment, good food and good company. Well done to Serkan and crew for a great evening.
Mark

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
May Day Party
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 11:05:06 AM »
Thanks to all for a great evening, I thought Lisa was excellent with a great selection of songs, not sure how much we all made yet,
and not sure who the young girl was who won the whisky?

but Thanks again! ;)

Offline Pi55y

May Day Party
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 21:55:30 PM »
Thanks to Serkan and the staff at Soul for putting on a great night -and sorry that we had to leave early.  I am not sure how much we have to collect from the meal yet but I am pleased to say that the joint raffle between Calis Carnival and Annimal Aid raised 92.5tl each.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf