Author Topic: Visit to Dogs Home  (Read 3990 times)

Offline ekud

Visit to Dogs Home
« on: May 27, 2010, 09:57:54 AM »
Andy

We saw you at the craft market on sunday and arranged to see you at the home today at 2pm ,we've lost your phone number but will see you there as arranged with our box of goodies,we will leave calis at 1-30,so hope we aren't late. Duke & Joanna

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 10:44:01 AM »
see you there!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 15:42:28 PM »
Thank you very much for your donations to the shelter, hope you enjoyed your guided tour! see you at the carnival:D ;)

Offline jinkster

Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:20:24 AM »
Hi, we are due to come over next week, and would really like to visit the shelter while we're there. Can I buy cat food at the Tansas to bring over, and also do i need to book an appointment, or when would be ok for you? So looking forward to seeing the brilliant work you do there, best wishes Sue ps would you be able to provide directions at all, or can i find these on a old thread here?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 09:12:57 AM »
Hi Sue, you can purchase the cat food from the pet shop across the road from Migros, she is very good in there, if you want to go up the centre afternoon is best as the english speaking vet Emre is up there and you can meet him and say hello.
I will put a map on here later today.

Offline jinkster

Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 13:00:06 PM »
great, thanks for that! Will pop over one afternoon next week..

Offline jinkster

Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »
Hi Tinkerman, I was fortunate to find the shelter last week. Popped over twice, and delivered a large carrier of dog chews and treats, and also 40 tins of kitten food, large bag of dried dog food, dried cat food, and some large tins of dog food. We just handed them over to a Turkisk chap working there, in case you wondered who they were from. It was so lovely to see so many animals being give a second chance, kept safe and fed and watered. I hope to come back in Sept, and would be great to meet you if possible. Keep up the great work , and thank god you are there! best wishes Sue

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 12:02:26 PM »
Well done Sue! 8)

Thank you very much, we will be only too happy to meet up with you in September ;)

The A Team :)

Offline nicky22

Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 10:50:24 AM »
Hi, where is the shelter, is it in Fethiye? Do you have any collection boxes anywhere were i could leave a donation for you.
Nicky,

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Visit to Dogs Home
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 11:20:23 AM »
The only collection box is at the Shelter.

you can make a donation there or through paypal to animalaidfethiye@hotmail.com    make sure you click on personal then gift, then we do not incur any charges.

The Shelter is on the Uzumlu road just ouside the Fethiye boundary in Catalarik.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf