Author Topic: Calenders for 2011  (Read 1760 times)

Offline ALFIE

Calenders for 2011
« on: January 10, 2011, 23:02:42 PM »
Hi everyone,its been a while since ive posted on here,last time was to post photo's of the Carnival,what a great day. Now i am after your money!! all for a great cause i can assure you. I know its getting a little late to be selling Calenders but you cant have all got one yet,and if you have then have another one! Well the thing is i have made this calender to raise funds for Tom & Misha the two lovely dolphins rescued from Hissoranau and now in a lovely big sea pen awaiting total freedom,but they need to be re-habilitated and that costs money so every penny from the sale of the calenders will go towards that. The Cover shot of the Calender is of Tom&Misha kindly taken by my good friend Nichola Chapman,the rest are some of my favorite photo's taken over last year and there is one of the carnival in there too! All i need is names and addresses UK only ime afraid will cost too much to send out to Turkey. the cost of the Calender is £10 but will have to charge just £1.30 for postage. Its all colour and A4 size, so come on you generous people what you waiting for. Thank You. :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Calenders for 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 23:29:33 PM »
mines in the post, cant wait to see it. Colins photography is excellent, so I just know the pictures are going to be brilliant.

Well done Colin, I know youve put a lot of time and energy into these and feel very passionate about helping Tom & Misha, dont worry about it being late, plenty of 2011 left!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Calenders for 2011
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 23:41:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ALFIE

its been a while since ive posted on here ~ Now i am after your money!!

Sounds like a fairly standard CBF Post!

Only joking Alfie, As kayakebab said, I also know the quality of your photography - let's hope others take the chance to see it  :)

Offline ALFIE

Calenders for 2011
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 23:50:32 PM »
Thank you Scunner & Kayakebab for those kind words and encouragement.:D

Offline Bybell

• Newcastle, UK
Calenders for 2011
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 11:04:01 AM »
Mine arrived this morning, thanks Alfie.  The calendar's a lovely job with cracking pictures and I would highly recommend it to everyone.  And anything that helps the recovery of Misha and Tom is well worth supporting.
Kind regards

Offline ALFIE

Calenders for 2011
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 22:39:56 PM »
Thank you Bybell for your support,and glad you like the Calender,had some great feedback from everyone who has bought one and £100 raised so far for Tom & Micha. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf