Author Topic: want to be member of C.C.Charity  (Read 1520 times)

Offline kingsgarden

want to be member of C.C.Charity
« on: January 13, 2011, 18:46:42 PM »
hello everyone i  follow Calis Children's Charity from the internet and newspaper i like that
so how can i be a member for that group and i m ready to help and do something for Calis Children's Charity with my restaurant whenever they want

kind reagads
salih

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 22:48:37 PM »
Thank you Salih but most of our events are in Calis. It is however a very kind offer. Am I correct in thinking that your place is in Fethiye? If so then I am sure that Fig who also help disadvantaged children would welcome your help. Thank you for thinking about us. If you would like to come to one our meetings or would like to speak to one of us you could contact Chrissie or indeed any one of us through our profiles. We do have other ways that you could help us later in the year. Maybe for the promises auction. Thanks again. xx
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 22:50:06 PM by mercury »

Offline kingsgarden

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 10:03:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by mercury

Thank you Salih but most of our events are in Calis. It is however a very kind offer. Am I correct in thinking that your place is in Fethiye? If so then I am sure that Fig who also help disadvantaged children would welcome your help. Thank you for thinking about us. If you would like to come to one our meetings or would like to speak to one of us you could contact Chrissie or indeed any one of us through our profiles. We do have other ways that you could help us later in the year. Maybe for the promises auction. Thanks again. xx

dear mercury

thank you for your kind reply yes we talked wth fig we will do something very soon i hope to see you and join your meeting soon take care have a nice helpfull day  :)also if you like to come to fethiye see the view,visit the rock tombs have some coffee or meal etc..you all more than welcome to my place

hope to see you soon xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf