Author Topic: Anyone seen Biyik?  (Read 3980 times)

Offline grizabella

Anyone seen Biyik?
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:46:16 AM »
2nd posting from me as still no sign of Biyik.Heard some disturbing talk of nuisance dogs being caught and dumped up the mountains miles from where they were picked up,so could people please keep a look out for a very hairy,brown,medium sized dog as they are driving around either to Dalaman or the likes of Tlos or Saklikent.Would hate to think of him wandering around somewhere lost and hungry.I know he could be a pest chasing after the motorbikes that drove along the prom but they shouldnt have been driving along there in the first place.

Offline Julesp

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 22:34:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by grizabella

2nd posting from me as still no sign of Biyik.Heard some disturbing talk of nuisance dogs being caught and dumped up the mountains miles from where they were picked up,so could people please keep a look out for a very hairy,brown,medium sized dog as they are driving around either to Dalaman or the likes of Tlos or Saklikent.Would hate to think of him wandering around somewhere lost and hungry.I know he could be a pest chasing after the motorbikes that drove along the prom but they shouldnt have been driving along there in the first place.

Who is Biyik? Is this the lovely dog I call Scruff from near Bostans? I havent seen him for ages

Offline grizabella

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:19:23 AM »
Yes,Julesp,thats him.He actually belongs to the vet near Cafe Pazar who was going to take him to his house because people were complaining about him,but he then went missing.Some people called him Lion Dog.Please keep an eye out for him.

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 10:41:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by grizabella

Yes,Julesp,thats him.He actually belongs to the vet near Cafe Pazar who was going to take him to his house because people were complaining about him,but he then went missing.Some people called him Lion Dog.Please keep an eye out for him.

Have you got a picture??

Offline grizabella

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 16:02:21 PM »
Sadly no picture but if you could imagine a very hairy brown labrador,he's very bouncy and is wearing a collar.He has also been neutered but does not have an ear tag because he has an owner.

Offline Julesp

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 22:35:28 PM »
Hes just a gorgeous friendly lovely dog, I will certainly keep an eye out for him  Unfortunately I dont have a pic either . but cant understand why when they have an owner peeps let them wander

My dogs are spoiled rotten according to my turk friends, because I feed them myself on real dog food , and scraps  take them for a walk daily, even though I have a big garden that they have free run of all day, and worry all day when Im out working for FiG

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 23:29:20 PM »
When you said they were taking dogs away I was thinking about a dog I saw in Hisaronu and wondered if he could have been taken there but the description doesn't match.
This was a scruufy dog but nowhere near lab size.  Sorry.

Offline grizabella

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 19:53:22 PM »
Good news,Biyik turned up on the promenade at Çaliş last night.I think someone must have been caring for him as he was in tip top condition and not thin or scrawny at all.So good to have him back where he belongs.Just wish he could talk and tell us where he's been!!

Offline johnboy1967

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 20:05:55 PM »
that such good news.... he is such a sweet dog.....

Offline Julesp

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 20:38:44 PM »
Thats great news and a good excuse for me to have a wander into Calis one night :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf