Author Topic: Anyone seen Biyik?  (Read 3979 times)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 09:30:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by grizabella

Good news,Biyik turned up on the promenade at Çalis last night.I think someone must have been caring for him as he was in tip top condition and not thin or scrawny at all.So good to have him back where he belongs.Just wish he could talk and tell us where he's been!!

He didn't look too good the other day when i saw him, he looked as if he'd been dragged through a few hedges, we hadn't seen him for about a month, a friend nicknamed Curly found him somewhere up near Ciftlik i think, they were sat in class restaurant when i saw them, so if he looked good when you saw him, he must have taken him home for a bath and brushed him down, but as you say, he looked well fed, so someone must have taken him in to try and change him, but i think he'll always be just a lovable streetdog, even though i think he belongs to the vets opposite cafe inn. Alan

Offline grizabella

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 13:37:52 PM »
Yes he does belong to the vet near Cafe Pazar but he cant seem to keep him there as Biyik just loves to be down the front with the other street dogs.Maybe someone took him to Çiftlik and left him there?Maybe the vet will shave him again for the summer that will stop his coat from becoming matted and smelly.Whatever,its just lovely to have him back,the prom just hasnt been the same without him.

Offline june

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 16:24:37 PM »
Thats really good news that he is back, we called him Lion Dog as he did really look like a lion, but a lovely dog with a great temperament....or is he Vicious....let me think...Oh no I was thinking of the Idiots at AEGEAN News....lol

Offline anna-marie01

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 17:30:35 PM »
:D I quite agree June. I think his time would be better spent learning how to spell instead of making up drivel about so called vicious street dogs! :-\
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 17:39:23 PM by anna-marie01 »

Offline grizabella

Anyone seen Biyik?
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 16:55:03 PM »
Did you see Daisy or 'Cow Dog' to some in one of his photos..........a gentler dog you could never find and as for visitors wanting to buy pepper spray to keep the vicious dogs away?Well in words of Victor Meldrew 'I dont believe it!!!!!'

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf