Author Topic: Day off?  (Read 2794 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Day off?
« on: August 04, 2011, 10:56:21 AM »
Whilst having a few days off with my wife Pauline after her knee operation, I had a phone cal to go and see this dog again after the owner had put the muzzle on it to stop it from barking at night,two weeks ago he promised me he would not do this again, I met the Zabita and guys from forestry commission and they are now sorting the problem out.

I thought this was a bad problem but prior to going there I had to meet the Zabita close by at another dog problem, some b4stard had literaly ripped the ears off a puppy kangal[:(!], The Zabita took it to the shelter for attention, I couldn't do photos for this one.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Day off?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 11:43:01 AM »
Oh my god Andy, feel so bad for you witnessing that, just dreadful and have tears in my eyes just thinking about it. What on earth possesses people to be so vile?

Offline chris2158

Day off?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 13:11:56 PM »
Mostly it is done to make the dog look more aggressive & for dog fighting as it means less of a target to grab by the other dog its paired against. Wish someone would grab the lowlife that did this & tear something  off him somewhat lower down than his ears !!

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Day off?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 13:16:33 PM »
That's really crap Andy. So sorry to hear you have to see this sort of thing - words escape me :-\

Offline june

Day off?
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 16:14:33 PM »
I cannot begin to tell how I felt when I read that Andy...sick to my stomach and wanting to shout and scream from the highest mountain .....and cry.....why why are there such complete horrible persons on this earth...why do this to an innocent little puppy.....just why....

Offline Foosey

Day off?
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 16:18:32 PM »
Gobsmacked, speechless, saddened ... I just dont understand the human race sometimes.

Offline Jenny Daly

Day off?
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 16:24:43 PM »
The photograph of the dog with the muzzle is bad enough but to then read and and discover somebody has ripped the ears of a dog!! I am appaulled and would like to do the same to the inhuman git that did it !!  I hope the puppy is ok - please update us on this. You are doing a fantastic job and my heart goes out to you.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Day off?
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 16:49:39 PM »
it was a horrible spectacle especially being a pup as well, non of the men present would admit to doing it or who the owner was so not really that brave are they,probably the worst I have seen to date.

But with every bad story we have ten good ones, this afternoon we re-homed Milly the alsation with the torn back.

Offline Stressed Eric

Day off?
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 17:16:52 PM »
absolutely sickening. Makes you want to cry when you hear about such cruelty....thank goodness you've got to these dogs in time and saved them from a life of misery. well done you. Great news about Milly too.

Offline Jenny Daly

Day off?
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 21:27:49 PM »
Ah I am so pleased you have re-homed Milly, that is good news and like you say the worst stories always affect people more and its great to hear you have alot of happy endings - lets hope the puppy and the muzzled dog are also re-homed and the puppy gets over the trauma it has been through.  No surprise any of the men would not admit to it!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf