Author Topic: Big Beach Party  (Read 8610 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Big Beach Party
« on: August 17, 2013, 08:21:36 AM »
Just under two weeks to go to the Big Beach Party at Bakraç Beach Park. It's a fairly new venue just a little further up from the Surf Cafe, in fact it's almost on the exact spot where James Bond filmed the beach bar scenes in Skyfall. The venue has one of Turkeys best sound and light systems, in fact it surpasses many of those in the top Ibiza night spots.

If you are going then please be there for 7pm prompt, it's more than a sell out and AA have now upped the seating to accommodate 160 people. At 7.00 you have me playing summer sounds then at 7.30 the brilliant Super Mario Band will take to the stage for what will be an unmissable performance, if you haven't seen the SMB then you're in for a real treat.

There's a top quality BBQ meal to follow and then from 9.30 I've got tunes from the 70s right the way up to Will.i.am, Daft Punk & Calvin Harris & just for good measure, Andy has arranged a foam machine. So come along in your dirty clothes and go home freshly laundered !

There are just a few tickets left, ( I think at the last count 140 have been sold ) so let us know if you want any reserving but be quick, this really is the Big One.

BTW, I understand that there is transport laid on back to Calis following the event or you can elect to stay under the stars on James Bond Beach 

Offline terrie

Re: Big Beach Party
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 10:26:07 AM »
wonderfull post george,thankyou..really looking forward to your music,was great last time you did it for us

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
Hi George we'd like to reserve 2 tickets - Andy messages me yesterday to say they'll be on sale tonight outside Golden Moon Estates

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
Big Beach Party
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »
Will make sure there is 2 available for you and I'll put some Rod on the playlist

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 14:58:30 PM »
Hi George we'd like to reserve 2 tickets - Andy messages me yesterday to say they'll be on sale tonight outside Golden Moon Estates

Sorry the Summer Stand is Sunday! if you can collect them there its fine if not let me know.

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 15:27:41 PM »
Would it be possible just to pick them up on the night at the venue? Thanks

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 18:32:14 PM »
Sorry we need to collect the monies in before then, if you message me your address Ill drop them round   ;)

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 21:57:15 PM »
Hi George picked up our tickets tonight at the Animal aid stand - see you there!

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 06:36:58 AM »
You can buy me a drink, I'm on water that night

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
What's the date of this party Rimms?  Are there any tickets left?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf