Author Topic: Calis Spring Fair -bookings now being taken  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Pi55y

Calis Spring Fair -bookings now being taken
« on: February 06, 2014, 16:16:39 PM »
The annual Calis Spring Fair and Street Market  organised by the 3C's will take place this year on Sunday 25 May. Bookings are now being taken for this popular event which is being held in Calis main street between the dolphin junction and the water taxi office from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm. Stalls which consist of 2 tables cost 25tl. Please pm me or ring the 3C's phone 0536 373 9520 to book.

Offline Pi55y

Re: Calis Spring Fair -bookings now being taken
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 06:12:06 AM »
We already have a lot of bookings for the Spring Fair. Please book your stall early for this popular street fair to avoid disappointment.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 18:32:23 PM »
Hi Chrissie,

Is there going to be a charity auction again this spring ? As we arrive on 28th May and was really hoping there is one while we are there

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 19:05:15 PM »
Yes there will be a Promises auction this year. We are still working on dates, venues etc, but think you may be in luck & here for it!

Offline sunlover

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 19:39:34 PM »
Great Liz,

We loved it when we were there a couple of years ago for it, and got a great painting from auction, and then last year we met the artist

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 14:48:29 PM »
It is only the beginning of March and we already have 70 confirmed bookings for the Spring Craft Fair and Street Market - if you are intending to book a stall please make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 16:31:21 PM »
At the mom, both Pi55y & Dizzy Jan are in the UK & have left the 3Cs phone with me. I have had a techy problem with it, haven't been left the PIN code, & Dizzy Jan isn't answering my email, so the phone is effectively switched off.

If you wish to book a stall for the Spring Fair, please pm Dizzy Jan, through CBF & she will pick up on her return, towards the end of this month

Many thanks

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 19:42:35 PM »
You can also pm me as I am keeping the updated listed. Carole Bostan I have just picked up your booking for the fair and thank you yet again  for your kind offer of one of your pictures for the Promises Auction. I will be in touch when we get back.

Just to let everyone know we already have well over 80 bookings for the fair so if you are looking to book a stall please do so as soon as possible as space is limited and we would hate for you to be disappointed   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf