Author Topic: 3C's Spring Coffee Morning and Fashion Show  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's Spring Coffee Morning and Fashion Show
« on: March 05, 2015, 05:23:41 AM »

Spring is  just around the corner and to celebrate the start of the new season, the 3C’s are holding their annual Spring Coffee Morning, Bring and Buy Sale and Fashion Show on Thursday, March 26 – and best of all it’s a free day out!

The new venue for this popular event is Akkent Garden Hotel and Mandalin Bistro next to the court house in Çalış.

Running from 11.00 am until 3.00 pm, this seasonal event, which has become a signature event of the 3C’s, is a great place to meet friends and to enjoy a catch up after the long cold winter months.

There will be lots of lovely gift items to buy, including some lovely jewelry and pamper items. There will be a delicious cake stall with lots of home-made cakes, biscuits, sausage rolls, pasties, preserves and other edible goodies, either to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee or to take away. There will also be a tombola stall and a great raffle with a luxurious spa hamper, English goodies and an Easter duck with Cadburys chocolate! 

As with any bring and buy sale, the 3C’s are hoping that some of those who attend will kindly bake a cake or bring an unwanted gift or item to donate to the stalls and swell the items on sale – and the final amount raised for the children.

Then at 12.30 pm the charity will be staging their 3C’s Charity Shop Fashion Show featuring the new Spring/Summer season collection of quality clothes and accessories. As well as casual wear and smart day wear there will be lots of floaty evening wear for the coming spring and summer season. Many of the garments are designer and popular High Street labels.

Compered by Çalış’s own fashion guru George "Rimms", committee members, volunteers and friends will be “strutting their stuff” on the catwalk in some great outfits - something not to be missed!  All of the garments modeled will then be on sale at the 3C’s charity shop.

So why not spoil yourself and enjoy a day of great entertainment, relaxation and “naughty but nice” goodies.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: 3C's Spring Coffee Morning and Fashion Show
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 15:07:17 PM »
The sausage roll marathon is now over thank goodness I'm sure the oven will cool back down before bed time  : :)

Offline Pi55y

Re: 3C's Spring Coffee Morning and Fashion Show
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 21:56:31 PM »
It should be a really good day and there are lots of goodies both to eat and buy.
When I was up at the Mandalin dropping plants off the other day I caught the dress rehearsal of the fashion show and there are more outfits than ever being modelled. It looked really good and I now understand that people will be able to buy the clothes straight after the show this year.
hope to see lots of you thrre in the morning  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf