Author Topic: house build at bekcilar  (Read 2015 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

house build at bekcilar
« on: October 03, 2015, 16:54:42 PM »
At long last we managed to make a visit to the family at Bekcilar .  I took lots of photographs but sadly when I put them into my card reader it completely wiped all the photo's I had stored. Found a programme on line where you can retrieve them and did that but they want 40 dollars for me to download them. Fortunately Hayley had taken a couple so here is one of them. The footings as you can see are very deep because of the slant of the land but they certainly shouldn't have any damp problems in the future.  They have completed the base and the pillars and are starting on the brickwork Monday as soon as the cement arrives. The family are so excited to watch the work progressing . The eldest boy was unable to go to school as his foot was in such bad condition he could not get any shoes on. We took lots of bandages and cream with us and I was truly shocked when I saw the mother dressing his foot. It is in a dreadful condition poor boy. My mind went ahead with what the mother will have to contend with in the future as with no hands or feet the boys are going to have to be completely cared for eg washing dressing toilet feeding ...the list is endless so at least with a clean new home and bathroom facilities it will make her life a little easier. We will definitely be going back in a few more weeks so there will be more photos.

Offline hubblebubbles

Re: house build at bekcilar
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 16:58:40 PM »
Sorry but no matter how many times I have tried I cannot put the photograph on so will ask Hayley to try direct from her tablet .

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 17:26:20 PM »
Thanks for the update Mavis, hope the builders beat the winter weather.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 18:02:09 PM »
Such a shame about the photos hubblebubbles but you and your team must be so proud.

Not sure that I could cope with a visit to see the family it's just so tragic. :( :( :(

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 19:35:37 PM »
Thanks for the update Mavis.
I too, hope the boys and their family are in their new home very soon

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf