Author Topic: Trap Neuter and Return.........  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Anna Malaid

• Newly Registered
Trap Neuter and Return.........
« on: November 26, 2015, 18:05:45 PM »

We thought we would share with you that over the past month Animal Aid have managed to neuter 21 Cats and 6 Dogs........
 Its not as many as we had anticipated but the Shelter and the Dogs had to take priority as I am sure you will all understand....but still very commendable I am sure you will all agree.....
 Our thanks to Pauline and Edna chief Cat catchers   :) and also a BIG thank you to Fiona and Rudy for the transport, we couldn't have done it without All of you.
 ANIMAL AID

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Re: Trap Neuter and Return.........
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 00:39:26 AM »
Well done you guys, I shall have to call on your neutering skills eventually when your  funds permit.  I am currently feeding around between 8 and 10 site cats on a daily basis.  I know little or nothing about the upkeep of cats, but will make sure they have full bellies on a regular basis.  They appear to be thriving, but with the onset of winter I do worry about them.

Offline Anna Malaid

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 18:43:05 PM »
That is so kind of you, at least if they are being fed that will help them a lot through the winter months. Thank you so much we really appreciate it...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 20:03:44 PM »
We saw a lady behind the Guitar bar on the little lane with a whole pile of cats following her, she had a couple of bags in her hand, when she got to a point along the road she filled up some trays with food and all the cats gathered around and ate it.
Was that you Cleo??   

Offline CleopatrasAsp

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 20:55:22 PM »
We saw a lady behind the Guitar bar on the little lane with a whole pile of cats following her, she had a couple of bags in her hand, when she got to a point along the road she filled up some trays with food and all the cats gathered around and ate it.
Was that you Cleo??   
Nope, 'fraid not, though I commend her. I don't live in Calis.  The ones I'm feeding are  on our apartment complex, attracted by summer visitors and their scraps, now those visitors have left, the cats have been left to fend for themselves.  They're not feral, but they are greedy little beggars, and I couldn't live with my conscience if I left them to fend for themselves.  They don't have much love in their lives, but at least they have food.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 20:57:32 PM »
Well done Cleo.  Glad to hear you care.

Offline sadler

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 21:02:41 PM »
Bless you Cleo. If I lived there I would be the first to help, however
I do help the local cat rescue and dog trust. Luckily we are limited as it what we can do here otherwise I would have a menagery.  Xx  :)  :) >:(

Y

Offline CleopatrasAsp

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 21:29:25 PM »
To be truthful I do very little in comparison to the Animal Aiders and volunteers out there on the front line so to speak. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf