Author Topic: A letter in answer to Cef nameing us.  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A letter in answer to Cef nameing us.
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 18:15:13 PM »
I agree.
Grow a pair Caroline and stop all this back stabbing nonsense.
There is no one to blame for this apart from your builder.  It's him who has stopped you from receiving your tapu, it is he who has kept your monies and been dishonest and no amount of name calling or blame laying will change what is FACT.

I, and I suspect every other member on here feel you've been cheated and should have had your tapu many moons ago but what exactly do you expect to achieve by dragging other peoples good names through the dirt.

Now that you've both had your say I'm sorely tempted to lock this but that decision I will leave to Keith if and when he feels the topic has run it's course.
The only other thing I will add is with friends like you who needs enemies!

Offline MagicalGarden

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 19:06:39 PM »
I am not going to get involved in Carolyn's tapu problems we could argue and bicker about that forever but on a personal note there was no intention to upset her when we said she could not stay at ours in March/April 2005 Our son was born early with problems in November 2004 and My mum was coming to stay for mid March, i have explained to Carolyn so many times that she had never met her grandson before and it was their month, we kept this rule the whole time we lived in Turkey. April and October were granny only months. As she only saw the children twice a year that was their time. Other friends were staying in Violet and the little villa Carolyn had stayed in with before had no furniture as it had been moved to where we were living.

Marc may only be my step son in as i did not give birth to him but no-one has the right apart from Marc to say i am not his mother, i brought him up from 11 years old, and in my heart he is mine and despite being almost 30 he knows it still and as far as i am concerned i have 3 children i love and cherish and when they are together its great.

Talking of sons i did contradict myself a bit but only in trying to keep my answer short and to the point. In my first post i wrote we were with Carloyn when Luke came in and in my second i said i was not parentally responsible for him and was at home in calis. Both were right. I was at home, Carolyn text me telling me he was out and would not answer her. i rang him and suggested he should get back to where they were staying and then we walked down to see she was ok and thats how we were with her when he arrived home.

As for the rest of the rubbish, Carolyn seems to have her own view on things, no good me answering for it to be twisted more, she just seems to see a conspiracy theory for everything i say or do and when i explain she just changes it again and comes back with something else, so yes its now enough, no more to say.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 22:57:42 PM by MagicalGarden »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 19:09:56 PM »
All said now I think.

I'll lock this as resolution of the parties, or even an inch of common ground is not going to be found on cuddly old CBF or anywhere else.

If anyone has anything further to say, say it within 24 hours as it will then be locked for good.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 20:52:07 PM »
'If anyone has anything further to say, say it within 24 hours'

Happy Easter!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline angela

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 21:34:18 PM »
As a relative newcomer to the forum, I hope I am not appearing to speak out of turn, but I really don't feel that this is the correct medium to be airing these serious grievances, and I will be very glad to see the subject locked, I hope not to reappear!

Offline Lotty

A letter in answer to Cef nameing us.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 21:45:43 PM »
I thought this was closed? It makes me uncomfortable . . . Sorry.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 21:54:01 PM »
The problem in these types of topics is knowing when to lock it as whenever you do, there will be someone unhappy with how it ended. That is why there is now a time limit on it before we turn the key. Nobody has broken an forum rules and as a discussion between adults we have had no complaints from any party about the content.

Again I would ask members to appreciate that we are running a discussion forum, we are not headmasters who decide what people can post about.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 22:17:47 PM »
Sorry.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 22:22:25 PM »
You don't need to be sorry  :)

I'm just trying to explain why we do what we do. It would be lovely if it was all about getting schools painted and beautiful sunset photos...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2013, 22:24:54 PM »
Everyone on CBF has the right of reply. Sadly the right of reply can result in lots of rights and lots of replies - hence the point that it is difficult to know when to call things to a halt. There are no winners in this topic and I think that includes the CBF itself. There will never be any winners either.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf