Author Topic: A letter in answer to Cef nameing us.  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Lotty

A letter in answer to Cef nameing us.
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 22:31:07 PM »
I only meant that it feels a bit like listening to friends arguing. I know this site is fair and it must be hard to moderate. Didn't mean it as a criticism.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A letter in answer to Cef nameing us.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 22:31:59 PM »
And it wasn't taken as such.

:)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 22:37:31 PM »
One thing I'd like to add.  For anyone who is interested. 
Please look back the forum to find posts by Elaine (magical garden) and her husband (smudge)
Read of the horrors they lived through in Calis, then make up your own mind as to whether they seem like the sort to coerce someone out of their money or indeed anything else they have been so wrongly accused of here.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 22:53:38 PM »
Thank you Keith for your patience with this.  I agree with you, I think it has all been said now, maybe a few years too late but at least it's now done & dusted for me, others will make of it what they will.

Lotty & others with respect, I understand what you are saying, it's uncomfortable reading especially for the majority who have been lucky enough not to encounter the heartache some of us have lived with when things go wrong.

Anne, I can assure you the pair I have, many a man would be envious of!  I couldn't agree more with the old sentiment you've quoted 'with friends like you, who needs enemy's'!  Strange don't you think that I was such a 'good' friend for 14 years & suddenly 'persona non grata', or do your powers of fairness & deduction not take anything else into your pre-conceived judgements! :(

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 23:00:13 PM »
No pre-conceived judgement on my part at all Cef.
You're the one who has chosen time and time again to wash your dirty linen in public.  The only difference being this time you tried to name and
shame two of the nicest, most honest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in Calis with absolutely no thought to the horrors they themselves suffered.
I'll say again with friends like you who needs enemies.
Topic will now be locked

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf