Author Topic: Burglars  (Read 3570 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Burglars
« on: April 04, 2018, 15:21:23 PM »

Two burglars broke into the home of a 78 year old man in South East London last night, forced him into the kitchen and attacked him

with a screwdriver injuring his arms. He stabbed one and they both ran off, with one collapsing nearby and the other got away.

The 78 year old man is now in custody on suspicion of murder.!!!       The 38 year old burglar died this morning in hospital.

He shouldn't be in a cell,  he should be receiving a medal and reward for bravery. The area has been plagued by burglars recently

and this brave pensioner has solved it single handed.       >:( >:( >:(

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Burglars
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 15:32:34 PM »
He hasn't been charged as yet, and at the end of the day, irrespective of circumstances someone is dead.

The Police simply gather the evidence and I believe in England it's down to the CPS to decide if he's going to be charged.

Let's just hope that the local Police are treating him well and that his detention is purely precautionary.  Once he's released, he can then have his medal and you can bet no other little scrote will try breaking into HIS house again.

JF

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 15:47:36 PM »

He should be put in a nice Hotel room while his house is repaired and tidied. he's going to have to live in that house

after what has happened there.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 16:02:30 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/birmingham-double-murder-victims-killed-673500

These lovely people died at the hands of this arsehole. What a shame they weren't the sort to take the law into their own hands. This Good family is destroyed and has never recovered from the loss of their parents,grandparents. No justice, he topped himself.
God Bless Carole and Av, you're still loved and missed.
I hope the cps see sense and release this old fella,he must be in a terrible shock.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 16:51:00 PM »
I'll put money on the fact the old fella didn't think for a minute he'd kill the scumbag and acted purely in self defence.  Let's hope the powers that be see sense

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 16:55:11 PM »

Bernie, I know the house and at the time I was surprised they were using this guy to work on their house. I think one of their

sons is a Detective. It makes you wonder why we are paying for a Border Agency.

Offline marina

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 17:06:52 PM »
I'll put money on the fact the old fella didn't think for a minute he'd kill the scumbag and acted purely in self defence.  Let's hope the powers that be see sense

Agree totally Anne. No way this is murder. He must have been terrified being woken up to these lowlife in his house. He was protecting himself and his property. No sympathy for the 'victim'!  >:(

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 17:36:32 PM »
They were nice people. Ready to include everyone, regardless of where they came from or what they had.Gave everyone a chance. They used to have a clothes shop in Hawthorne road. They let families put their school uniform away and pay weekly, and even if it wasn't fully paid up they still let them take it so kids could go to school in new uniform on first day. Always a gift for a new baby, or a sweet for a kid.Just a lovely hardworking,decent, genuine family. They used to go that Indian thing where you wash in the river ganges,remember her telling me about it. Always decent people get shafted. Hope this poor old fella is doing ok.

Offline steveb1

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 18:06:20 PM »
Give the man a medal ???? well done

Offline bob 1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 22:08:08 PM »
if he went in armed its not burgulary

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf