Author Topic: petrol lawn mowers  (Read 1869 times)

Offline jinky

petrol lawn mowers
« on: March 28, 2009, 18:17:21 PM »
does anyone know of a repair shop for petrol lawn mowers in fethiye.thanks

Offline wingnut

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 21:43:47 PM »
there is a stihl agent on the main drag into fethiye coming from calis after you turn right at migros lights its along there on the right they should be able to help or i bet one of the little moped repair places in the back streets could sort it for you

Offline miaspyro

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
Try repair shop next to diy in Fethiye also Bosche repair (ega) opp shell petrol station near otogar(on road back into town), if no luck there, try any of the bike/car repairs shops around the back where they all are,  someone help me with what it is called brain dead this morning.  Always rememeber to get an approx price first.:D

Offline jinky

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »
thanks for the info,i took the blade off so that i could sharpen it when i put it back on and started the mower the bolt snapped leaving half the bolt inside so it will need to be drilled out,i thought i had seen a shop with a load of petrol mowers outside and thought that would be the best place to take it but i cant remember where the shop was,so i will try one of the places recommended.thanks again

Offline wickwilly

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 16:46:31 PM »
There is a mower repair shop on the sanayi (industrial area).Coming from Migros you turn left towards the otogar.At the next roundabout dont turn right for the otogar but continue straight on.Take the next turning right which takes you into the side of the sanayi. go down about about 80 metres and the repair shop is 2nd or 3rd one along.
WW

Offline Gary-O

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 17:45:32 PM »
If i am thinking the same as wickwilly, after you turn off of the main road to the sanayi, go to the crossroads (junction) and turn left and then the first right, it is then on your right hand side and is called Tardal.

Offline jinky

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 09:10:25 AM »
thanks for that i will try today.

Offline jinky

petrol lawn mowers
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 19:29:19 PM »
sorted

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf