Author Topic: Teknosa and HP Beware  (Read 2261 times)

Offline cenk

Teknosa and HP Beware
« on: September 30, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »
I bought a HP printer from Teknosa. Eventhough Teknosa's prices are higher than other shops, I used to prefer them, as they are a big chain company and was thinking they will support me in case of a problem. I was wrong !!!
HP printer started not to print, only after a month i bought it. Took it back to teknosa shop, and was told they have to send it to service. I know it will take time, and asked for a spare printer that i can use during my printer is in service. They refused it, and told me to wait till they hear from service. 1 week passed and I even couldnt get a proper answer, when i ask when my printer will be back to me. They said i have to wait for 1-5 days first. Now they say nothing about progress of repairing, and that 1-5 days became up to 30 days now. Decided to buy a new printer [:(!] , as I can't do without a printer in office. So, I have to spend extra money because I chosed the wrong companies both HP and Teknosa.

By the way I bought 2 electronics from Teknosa recently, and both have problems. One is printer and other one is LCD's remote doesnt work properly (bought it only 3 months ago). I think I will have to buy a new remote control as I dont want to face same situation and dont want to be without TV for a month.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:52:58 AM by cenk »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Teknosa and HP Beware
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 15:19:47 PM »
and everyone thinks it is just the Brits who have problems Cenk. Sorry to hear about your problems with this shop. You are right it is expensive.

Offline busybee

Teknosa and HP Beware
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 15:35:50 PM »
Now on my third lap tray cooler from this shop.  The first two lasted  only a month each!!!  When I took the second one back said they wanted to send it to service(some black hole in the sky).  I stood my ground and they gave me another one. So maybe third time lucky!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf