Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!!! Re: Cream Dining Suite  (Read 7131 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
HELP PLEASE!!! Re: Cream Dining Suite
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 22:19:53 PM »
All that is needed is for the buyer to read this - but to date that hasn't happened. So, plan B is you need one person with some old crap to sell and a mate to go buy it a week later  ;)

Offline anitagrainger

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 11:59:09 AM »
Yes, I tried a while ago to find the buyer for my cream dining suite on here but have not heard anything..... what a shame to not have the proof from the buyer.
Plan B is good, but would not want to buy my old crap back, unless the mate really wants to buy it!
Plan C........Make a written agreement with them that your item should be sold for a certain amount e.g. 500ytl for the office furniture, then you have the commission from that when he sells, as per agreement. Whatever HE sells it for then is HIS business and HIS loss (or profit)!!! That is NORMAL retailing.
For example, I have a fashion retail business, and if I buy a handbag from my supplier at £10, I normally sell for £20, but if times are hard then i need to sell it at £13, I cannot go to my supplier and tell him i will pay him less because i had to sell it for less!!!! That would be GREAT business. This is exactly what Ikea man IS doing.!!!!!!!!  
However, in Ikea Mans case what I would do to be fair.... if I had an offer from a buyer for the office furniture for say 400ytl, and he knows that would reduce the commission to the seller, then I would invite both parties to the shop to negotiate a price, then it would be shown that there is no hidden deals and lies.
Anyway I am "waffling"... but I get Soooooo annoyed by dishonest people, especially in business. How do these people survive? Most business is kept going by REPEAT business, and a good reputation of word to mouth.

Offline bobatheathton

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 20:06:54 PM »
We have been told about this consumer outfit (for the want of a better word) wher you dial 179 to lodge your complaint unfortunately its only for tourists ,However I have been told by them to go to the regional governers office where you can lodge a complaint as long as you have some proof of your transaction or proof of required price,which we have ,you then follow it thru with a visit to the polis.
We understand that this will then be followed up.Lets hope it will do some good and IKEA Man gets stopped or put out of business.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf