Author Topic: Great Service from Cem Optic  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Great Service from Cem Optic
« on: August 18, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
For ages now I have been threatening to buy myself a decent pair of sunglasses, over the years I must have spent an absolute fortune on the genuine fake ones. Last week I saw there was a sale on at Cem Optic in Fethiye (other side of the road from the big mosque) and so I took the plunge, After wearing my nice new shades for only 3 days, I stopped at a cash point, popped my glasses on top of my hat and when I looked down to enter my pin number the glasses flew off and hit the floor. smashing the right hand lens. I thought that they were only good for the bin but Chris suggested that I drop them into the optician and see if they can do a repair. I went down to the optician on Calis main street, the one near to the Brothers bar, he said he could fix them but wanted 220 lira to replace the lens, I don't know about you but I'm always very sceptical when someone offers me a recommended retail price directly from a brochure, anyway, I refused and took them back to Cem optic. In two days they were as good as new and they also gave me another spare lens to keep in case I had a problem again in the future. The price ....... 60 Lira.

Thanks Cem for great service and a fair price

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Great Service from Cem Optic
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
Phil wants to know how much the glasses where to buy?

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 10:47:43 AM »
They were marked up at 240 lira, as I was paying I casually said "Inderim?" Oh yes he said, that's 170.

I was ever so glad I asked !

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 18:47:07 PM »
Thank you, will pass it on..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf