Author Topic: Just to confirm that...  (Read 4195 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Just to confirm that...
« on: June 18, 2013, 10:06:21 AM »
If our new visa started on the 8th may 2013 and we stayed 14 days,we will not need to renew our visa for our visit for 17 days in Sept 2013, and 10 days in Oct 2013.

Is my maths correct,as the whole period is less than 180 days,and we will be staying for less than 90 days.   ;)

Offline littlereddevil

Re: Just to confirm that...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 10:49:02 AM »
You shouldn't have to, but didn't work for me last year lol

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 12:25:47 PM »
For crying out loud, it's ONLY A TENNER,!!   >:(  If you grudge a tenner for a holiday in Paradise, go somewhere else !!  :angel:

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 13:19:47 PM »
Well!! Only two replies so far. Thanks littlereddevil,at least you gave me hope.
Sorry GordonA, but you obviously didn't pay much attention in your maths lessons did you.Perhaps reading the post again you will see that 2 people(who pay £10 each),that's £20,go twice,that's £40 me thinks. Also it saves all the hassle of  having to queue twice on arrival.

So can anyone help and give me a definite answer?

Come on Scunner,lets have it !!!!

Offline Somerset Simon

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 13:39:57 PM »
Chris, as long as you leave before the 180 days expire and do not stay for more than 90 days in total, you can use the £10 visa for multiple visits. The passport page gets messy especially when the stamps smudge and the imigration will take a minute or so longer as they check the dates!

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 13:49:24 PM »
Chris, as long as you leave before the 180 days expire and do not stay for more than 90 days in total, you can use the £10 visa for multiple visits. The passport page gets messy especially when the stamps smudge and the imigration will take a minute or so longer as they check the dates!

Cheers Simon,that's just the concise answer I was looking for.  ;)  ;)

Offline phil5257

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 13:59:10 PM »
As long as you leave before the 4th of November you will be fine.

Offline koukla

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 14:03:25 PM »
Deary me.  If you go to the Maldives, as I have, you will soon realise that Turkey is most definitely not paradise, with or without the need to shout.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 14:13:14 PM »
Oh dear Gordon is obviously on the mend.
I rarely stand up for him but in this instance I know exactly where he is coming from.

After having lived in Turkey for nearly 6 years and now back in the UK for 4 years we try to visit Turkey for approximately 6 months of the year.  Sometimes I just can't be bothered to work out the 90 in 180day rule and WE do pay the tenner each, and yes it may cost us £40 0r £60 and some years more.

As for Paradise, I think his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek.

Many on this forum will say if you have to ask the price of Efes or visa at a £10 note then you can't afford to be there.   

(He maybe on the mend and I am looking after him and can be as snippy as I like, I have earnt the badge!)  ;)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 14:45:56 PM »
Oh dear Gordon is obviously on the mend.
I rarely stand up for him but in this instance I know exactly where he is coming from.

After having lived in Turkey for nearly 6 years and now back in the UK for 4 years we try to visit Turkey for approximately 6 months of the year.  Sometimes I just can't be bothered to work out the 90 in 180day rule and WE do pay the tenner each, and yes it may cost us £40 0r £60 and some years more.

As for Paradise, I think his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek.

Many on this forum will say if you have to ask the price of Efes or visa at a £10 note then you can't afford to be there.   

(He maybe on the mend and I am looking after him and can be as snippy as I like, I have earnt the badge!)   ;)

"More money than sense" comes to mind I am afraid

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf