Author Topic: Make love with Ghosts....  (Read 1121 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Make love with Ghosts....
« on: May 02, 2018, 13:10:51 PM »
A professor at Wayne State University in Detroit was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies. . To get a feel for his audience, the lecturer asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" . About 90 students raised their hands. . "Well, that's a good start. . Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?" . About 40 students raised their hands. . "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. . Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" . About 15 students raised their hands. . "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" . Three students raised their hands. . "That's fantastic. . Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" . Way in the back, Ahmed raises his hand. . The professor takes off his glasses and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. . You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience." . The Middle Eastern Muslim student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. . When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Ahmed, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?" . Ahmed replied, "Sh1t, from way back there I thought you said Goats."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf