Author Topic: 2 Bed Apt needed  (Read 4552 times)

Offline Bluwise

Re: 2 Bed Apt needed
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 13:47:36 PM »
Iam always up for a pint the morethe merrier.
BTW I’ve sorted our accommodation via Gurbuz
Is it a ground floor apartment by any chance Steve?  Looks like a great location!

Offline Steve A

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 14:02:38 PM »
Iam always up for a pint the morethe merrier.
BTW I’ve sorted our accommodation via Gurbuz
Is it a ground floor apartment by any chance Steve?  Looks like a great location!
No it’s first floor,we stayed in Venice Apt’s. September gone ,they are lovely and yes the location is great.
2 blocks around a pool with nice gardens,plenty of space.There are App.18 Apt’s in total,ground floor mainly owner occupiers,first floor then upper floor are duplexes built into the roof with a terrace.
The one we stayed in last and the one we are staying next are the same layout.Good sized open plan kitchen/lounge,large terrace/balcony overlooking the pool which easily seats a table and chairs for 4-6,2 double bedrooms,good sized bathroom and another smaller terrace/balcony at the rear .
In September our apt looked straight out over rooftops to the bay so you didn’t need to move to see the sunsets.
I would highly recommend Venice Apt’s and can give you details of 3 owners who rent out ,2 first floor 2 bed,1 upper floor duplex 3 bed.
If interest pm me

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 14:21:36 PM »
Thanks for the info - need ground floor though but good to know for future.

Offline marina

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2020, 16:49:02 PM »
Bluwise  have you looked at Kayapark apartments. We stayed there last October booked through Olga at Interturk. She has a few ground floor 2 bedroom apartments to rent. They are a little bit further out than Venice apartments, which I agree are lovely in a great position, but they are still close to everything, a couple of mins further up BM past Babzen.  Lovely complex too.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2020, 16:59:38 PM »
Bluwise if you look up Judith Godsmark Tekin or Ali Tekin In FB Iam sure they will have something suitable.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf