Author Topic: Turquoise Garden Hotel  (Read 2650 times)

Offline kornerdogan

Turquoise Garden Hotel
« on: May 23, 2011, 07:27:36 AM »
There seems to be a change of policy at TGH - having spent three years taking my kids for a swim in return for buying a few drinks I was presented with a request for 80 Lira upon leaving - after disputing the lack of information regarding the change in policy and the amount requested for a 30minute stay they agreed not to charge us this time ..... but will next time. so just wanted to warn others!

Offline terrie

Turquoise Garden Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 07:35:26 AM »
next time go to the daphne pension around the corner good size pool,sun beds,no charge,

Offline DANKY

• Never red
Turquoise Garden Hotel
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 16:25:58 PM »
We had the same thing there last August, i had family staying there 20 of them in 6 rooms,that i had booked when i was out in june so   when i was handed a bill, i went to see the manager  and as he attempted to explain it was the rules all none residents pay,i said if he was sure then my family would just cross the road and spend there money in Daphines, at this point he laughed and said please do feel free to visit your family here when ever and there would be no charge [:o)]

Offline woody

Turquoise Garden Hotel
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 16:51:15 PM »
We also had the same in August last year so we also spent a lot of time swimming eating and drinkin at daphne pension........daphne pensions gain is turkaz gardens loss.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf