Author Topic: 4 seasons  (Read 18981 times)

Offline Linda

4 seasons
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 06:41:25 AM »
Donna is right, Muhammet has started the entertainment for summer. He has a new singer who is really  good who will be playing and singing on Saturdays until the end of April and then every Wednesday. See you there too  8)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 13:13:39 PM by Linda »

Offline superpp

4 seasons
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2011, 20:42:36 PM »
we might pop in too on Saturday

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
4 seasons
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2011, 08:23:57 AM »
sounds like it might be a full house on saturday then!!! best get my table booked quickly! :)) always a great night there, mo never fails to provide a great meal and great entertainment. looking forward to it (and the weather is now looking good for the next 10 days :))))))))))))

Offline PKHUGHES100

4 seasons
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2011, 19:07:30 PM »
We went last Saturday, wish I could go again this week but I am back in the UK and in work.

We had a great night, great food, great company, really great entertainment and an offer of a free drink as well because we joined in!

Kevin and Karen

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
4 seasons
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2011, 09:30:13 AM »
I know I keep banging on about the Four Seasons but 8 of us went again last night and it was absolutley packed. The other bars in the area closed at 11. There is a new male singer on there and he was brilliant. I suggest if you want to get in you need to book. Friends we went with have already booked because their families are coming out for Easter. Some more impressed customers.

Offline Linda

4 seasons
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2011, 12:32:44 PM »
It was good to see you last night Ann and you're right about it being busy .. Mo said he must have turned away at  least 10 tables!! The new singer Turgut is fantastic, very talented and such a nice guy ...
I would say that you definately need to book on a Saturday night and maybe to be safe in the week to as it's been busy every time i've been in recently! Great to see places doing well and Mo deserves it after all the hard work him and the boys put in  8)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:38:18 AM by Linda »

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
4 seasons
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2011, 22:05:28 PM »
Had a great night there on 9th.....and yes, the singer was excellant. Nice to meet you LInda.... :) May the success of the restaurant continue....always a great night and made all the better when you win a free drink or dessert in his prize draw!!!!

Offline muhammet

4 seasons
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2011, 22:26:17 PM »
Four seasons daily entertainments and daily special foods :!!!

MON: LIVE BAND AND MIX CURRY PLATE..

TUES: LAMB SHANK AND GAMES NITE..

WEDNES: LIVE MUSICIAN GUY TURGUT ALL NITE.. AND PIES NITE..

THURS: EARLY BIRD MENU TILL 6PM KARAOKE ALL NITE LONG..

FRID: FISHER DAY ... ALL FRESH FISH GOOD PRICES..

SATURDAY: BIGGEST PARTY OF THE WEEK AND KEBABS NITE: BBQ .
SALSA DANCERS, PRIZE DRAW..AND MORE SHOWS FROM OUR STAFF.. AND ALL NITE DANCING...

SUNDAY: ROAST LUNCH OR DINNER..RELAXING DAY AND WATCHING FOOTBALL WITH lOW/NO SOUND..SO NOT ANNOYING WHEN EATING :-)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:51:13 AM by muhammet »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
4 seasons
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2011, 16:05:15 PM »
I can vouch that every one of those nights is a great night because we have tried them all. Turgut is the guy who is one of the best singers in the area. You must try the battered onion rings and the chicken madras. The sunday lunch is the best we have tasted here.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
4 seasons
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2011, 19:57:15 PM »
I saw Turgut a couple of weeks ago, he is a brilliant singer well worth going out of your way for.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf