Author Topic: buying a bn b  (Read 2838 times)

Offline eldestblade

• Barnsley, UK
buying a bn b
« on: January 25, 2005, 14:17:59 PM »
can anyone tell me if we were to buy a small hotel or a bar,would we be allowed a work permit straight away ,for my wife,and two daughters to work there [?]

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
buying a bn b
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 12:44:26 PM »
Welcome eldestblades and becky to the forum.  the turkish law firm site you need is  

http://www.turkhukuksitesi.com/hukukforum/forumdisplay.php?s=b94db801e6bcb80e85dee05caaaa542e&forumid=6

wishing you the best f luck in your move to Turkey

Offline Dippey

buying a bn b
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 13:11:44 PM »
I found this of interest, if you intend to purchase a hotel and run a business:--

"Furthermore, please note that according to the new Law on Direct Foreign Investments" of 2003, you may also want to establish a firm in Turkey."

Whether it relates to tax breaks or makes a work permit easier to get i do not know at the moment but is worth looking into.

PS Becky, as you're 16, working or not and will probably become a turkish citizen, forget about soaking up the sun, you will have to do the Turkish National Service for two years!!!! ever been to the outpost in northern cyprus??

Its quite easy getting kidz to help you out, you just need to know how to threaten sorry treat them. LOL:D:D

Offline eldestblade

• Barnsley, UK
buying a bn b
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 13:21:23 PM »
thankyou both of u, can u tell me how to change the writin to english on that forum as we cant speak turkish yet lol ar becky says but she will soon pick it up when she has to do national service eh dippey lol

Offline Dippey

buying a bn b
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 13:33:21 PM »
Its rather hit and miss, its set up the same as any other forum, find the "new Topic button" right hand side says "Bu forumda yeni konu açin" then topic box comes up, and then type in your name where it says "Konuk" ignore next box, subject heading is next box "Konu Başliğiniz", then type in query. at the bottom you have two boxes, one is "preview" one is "post", let you decide, may the force be with you eldestblade.

The guy is a doctorate in law and takes time responding.

Offline eldestblade

• Barnsley, UK
buying a bn b
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 13:52:29 PM »
thanks dippey we took the right guess xxx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf