Author Topic: Need to find a good home for 2 Parrots  (Read 1602 times)

Offline amanda

Need to find a good home for 2 Parrots
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:31:45 AM »
Hi i have 2 great parrots, but due to unforseen circunstances we have to return to uk, so i need someone who will take one or both of them,
Charlie is an African grey he has always pulled his feathers, but he still great, he talks, swears a little but thats not down to us, he was in a factory for years need i say more, not sure how old he is but we have had him 8 years. i have all the defra forms and import licenses for them both.

Pj, my baby he is an unbrella cockatoo he is 2 years old and loves cuddles, he does talk but only says pj, kiss and cuddle. he needs lots of love. i rearly need to find someone who will look after them well and will keep them at home with them. pj has 2 cages a big one and a smaller one. pj cost me £1.500 not includeing his cages, i will be open to offers. i only ask this as i feel if they are rearly wanted someone will pay for them. (i am not asking for £1.500 )just wanted to let you know he was cheap.
email me on my profile and i will arrange for you to come and see them. HELP ME FIND THEM A GOOD HOME PLEASE.
LOVE AND LIGHT AMANDA

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 22:42:20 PM »
Did you get my email Amanda??

Offline amanda

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 10:53:03 AM »
Hi Kismebar,
   Yes i did, and i thank you but as i said i did not want my baby's going into a bar, thats just not what i want for them.
  i have found them a great new home with a great lady and her partner, they will be looked after very well and i will be posted on how they settle into there new home.
so i would like to thank sue for taking them in and I will be forever greatfull.

love and light AMANDA

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf