Author Topic: Mail  (Read 5980 times)

Offline quackers

Mail
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 18:53:29 PM »
I went to PTT Fethiye today to try and retrieve our mail. It was a nightmare and I didn't have the time to spend sorting through it so my birthday cards should arrive christmas. They did say they hope to get some sorted tomorrow for delivery. Inshallah.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Mail
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 19:06:15 PM »
Shouldnt keep moving........

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Mail
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 19:16:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by laffa

:DDo you mean Fec and Amup. ;) or in the head. :o

:D ;)

Offline quackers

Mail
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 18:45:37 PM »
Your right Tinx. I will never get my post now even if I put a mail box up at the new villa, mind you they never put it in the mail box we've got here anyway. they leave it at the sitesi over the road. Oh well thats life.

Offline lisa marie xx

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 06:27:03 AM »
I went yesterday to see if I had any mail and it was absolutely silly! They have just piled a very very large amount of mail in a tiny room behind a door and told us to rummage! I was getting knocked every time the door opened and I didnt even know where to start with the amount of mail that was there! A man who worked there said that if we couldnt find anything we would just have to wait for our new postman but they have no idea when he will be starting! Oh well good luck too any1 who attempts it!
There is a very large amount for a Mr Knight in Calis if any1 knows who he may be!

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 07:20:56 AM »
I have only seen my postman about twice in 7 years !  He seems to save things up and we get a pile of mail all at once....last months visa bill along with a phone bill from two months ago. We also get other people;s mail, anyone with the same surname, despite the address being completely different.  Best though is when he saves up all the Christmas cards and presents them to me on New Years Eve saying, I thought you might want these ! Hmmmmm.

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 07:24:20 AM »
I have only seen my postman about twice in 7 years !  He seems to save things up and we get a pile of mail all at once....last months visa bill along with a phone bill from two months ago. We also get other people;s mail, anyone with the same surname, despite the address being completely different.  Best though is when he saves up all the Christmas cards and presents them to me on New Years Eve saying, I thought you might want these ! Hmmmmm.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Mail
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 11:28:39 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by lisa marie xx

I
There is a very large amount for a Mr Knight in Calis if any1 knows who he may be!

If they are bills, I have no idea who he is.
If they are cheques and presents, I have a good idea who he might be.   8)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Mail
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 12:14:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Crabbit

quote:
Originally posted by lisa marie xx

I

If they are bills, I have no idea who he is.
If they are cheques and presents, I have a good idea who he might be.   8)

:D: :) Just the usual I expect Crabbit, Fan mail & Valentine cards from your many admirers :P ;)

Offline lisa marie xx

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »
they are all bills Crabbit

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf