Author Topic: Rebin Beach Hotel  (Read 3209 times)

Offline johntaylor49

Rebin Beach Hotel
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »
We have just had two weeks at the Rebin Beach and thoroughly enjoyed it. High points as follows:-

Tayfun is an excellent Hotel manager, his wife also takes part in helping to make the stay memorable, extremely friendly and a great sense of humour! The staff are superb and cannot do enough for you, hard to pick anyone above anyone else, Mehmet is hilarious, Ali very conscientious and Serkand (think that is right) just such a nice guy. The assistant Manager "adam" is a star as well, Aydin "the baby" of the team and everyone else just great! Must not forget the Housekeeping staff who keep it all so spick and span and change the bedlinen and towels daily. (the towels made into hearts and bouganvillea scattered on the bed one night was such a surprise!)

The food is excellent, evening Bufe YTL 20 per head, and with hindisght I should have booked us in half-board!

At first we were concerned at the Location being the far end of the Prom but as the Dolmus stops nearby, it is a nice stroll down the prom and if you rent a car you are on the main Antalya road very quickly without having to go through the Fethiye traffic.

Only thing that could be perhaps considered is the bar prices are higher than on the Beach or Fethiye but they are also
standard measures, (noticeable when you order a Raki there is a lot less Raki in the galss!), it does hit the old pocket a bit if you drink at the bar after dinner or return from Chalish/Fethiye etc. and join a group at the Bar. Perhaps up the Hotel price a bit as compensation for lower bar prices?

Whatever I loved it and we will be back maybe bringing whole family!

Oh, one last thing, I was concerned about crossing Dual Carriageway and had read posts here about it
being dangerous. Well there is a bridge over the canal right outside the Hotel and we never found traffic
heavy, a short wait and a walk over to the central reservation, maybe a short wait again and you are safely over.
Late at night often not a vehicle in sight!

Tel:- +90 252 622 1288
Fax:- +90 252 622 0515
email:- info@rebinbeach.com

John

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Rebin Beach Hotel
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 11:29:31 AM »
Couldn't agree more, on barbeque nights the chef went out of his way to cook us special vegetarian meals
at no extra cost (we were half board),

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf