Author Topic: Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!  (Read 3484 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 17:51:40 PM »
annie have lots of fun in the sun is my advice, have a wicked time LOL:D

Offline june

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 18:26:02 PM »
Have a great time Ann and Dotty, I think virtually all the restuarants in Calis are brill for food you will not be disappointed, if you do go to Er Oz (up the other end to you..Ian mentioned it to you) try a jug of their Sangria.....its fantastic....:P

Offline dotty

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 18:47:39 PM »
what a good idea to bring a torch we have a place on sunset and i hate walking back along that dark road always felt safe though with the turkish families on the beach i just love how the whole family eat on the beach everynight its just a part of our holiday that i really enjoy and most of the families are really friendly also the birlik had a fantastic bbq there last year really recommend it

Offline DianaJ

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 19:06:09 PM »
Dotty also out late Monday night to Sunset so have a chat with you next week   Diana

Offline annie64

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 19:32:49 PM »
Dotty, Diana, I'm staying at Sunset, Aqua apartments.  Maybe see you there! Never been before so the tip on the torch was a good one, will have to buy one out there though as can't fit anything else in my case!!! I'm just sitting here now waiting for 03.30 to come, then were off..... Thanks guys for all your advice over the past weeks, it's been really useful.

Offline annie64

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 19:35:04 PM »
Originally posted by june

Have a great time Ann and Dotty, I think virtually all the restuarants in Calis are brill for food you will not be disappointed, if you do go to Er Oz (up the other end to you..Ian mentioned it to you) try a jug of their Sangria.....its fantastic....:P
Thanks June! When Ian said Sunday lunch, did he mean a roast?  :)

Offline dotty

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 19:52:46 PM »
yes diane see you monday cant wait think ray and ellenor are there also, nice meeting up with old friends again

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 23:41:50 PM »
Is that the dotty from A-u-L. Alan

Offline dotty

Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 08:57:36 AM »
sure is al didn't think you'd remember us,seeing as you must meet that many people, may see you in the next few weeks, love the new house hope you've settled in alright and i love the colour not gonna mention the shed!!!maybe see you watching city and celtic hey you'll see us we've all got the new city kits see you then. dotty

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Only 17 1/2 hrs to go!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by dotty

sure is al didn't think you'd remember us,seeing as you must meet that many people, may see you in the next few weeks, love the new house hope you've settled in alright and i love the colour not gonna mention the shed!!!maybe see you watching city and celtic hey you'll see us we've all got the new city kits see you then. dotty

I don't meet that many people that live slap bang in the centre of where i collected insurance for 10 years, which bar will you be watching the matches, Alis. Alan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf