Author Topic: Help please guys  (Read 14561 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2009, 15:19:37 PM »
Not AWOL and still avoiding answering the question, I've only been asking for 3 months...

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2009, 16:04:59 PM »
way off the mark CJ

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}30588

and just so you know - I'm not called the barmaidfromhell for nowt:D

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2009, 18:09:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Not AWOL and still avoiding answering the question, I've only been asking for 3 months...

Is that the one where you have asked him if he would like to put his time where his views are?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2009, 19:05:45 PM »
Yes JB it is, and once again he managed to avoid answering. My opinion, if you don't know how to do better, or want to help do better, shut up and don't criticise those who do. I think that's his opinion too as he runs scared each time I ask it - no real answer is there, when you'd actually prefer to sit on your a**e criticising everyone and everything.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Help please guys
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2009, 07:57:01 AM »
Hi,Still ranting from scotland.I have no interest in joining the carnival footsoldiers,or the commitee(I am fully retired and intend to stay that way).But I can tell you that my wife and I fully supported their efforts and their principles over the last year.In addition we provided practical support with the food stallsincluding preparing pounds of cooked food for the the food stalls on the  prom.Also my wife in addition to her normal work load circulated dozens of flyers for Chrissie for the carnival activities including the concert (she ommited to mention that in her posts). Obviously you were not in the know!!!!! strange that!As far as I am concerned,dredging up past posts which in the main do nothing but incite some of your sycophant supporters serves the forum no positive purpose whatsoever.So,I have my opinions you have yours now as youlike to say Sod off and get off my case.. Have a nice day Have a nice day.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2009, 09:24:53 AM »
Still ranting from Scotland? Nothing could be further from the truth John, let me assure you. I take it as a compliment from a King of whingers such as yourself :D

I'm also disappointed you feel you didn't get the recognition your wife deserved, it seems uncharacteristically remiss of Chrissy to forget to thank you for her efforts. Dozens of flyers, literally dozens in that heat, wonderful. I also think that if you had answered the question when first asked, you may realise that no "dredging up past posts" has occurred, just a current one being avoided by you. You may also reflect on the possibility that people who agree with me on CBF may not be sycophantic, they might actually think I am right now and again.

I can't sod off John, I run the place and whether you like it or not I am here to see that things run as smoothly as possible. You obviously don't like the way we run CBF so feel free to stay away.

It's sad that you aren't satisfied with the way the dogs home in Uzumlu go about their FREE efforts, how the people that plan individual carnival fundraising events go about their FREE efforts and how the people who run CBF go about their FREE efforts, I wonder why you are not satisfied with anything and everything you post about.

Then I remember the words of Basil Fawlty..."People like you never are".

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Help please guys
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2009, 22:19:18 PM »
sycophant  n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favour by flattering influential people.

F*cking hell Scunner,  you`re influential.  

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2009, 22:27:24 PM »
Well spotted Crabbit, I confess I missed that. Thanks John.

Scunner
Influential

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Help please guys
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2009, 07:30:32 AM »
I wonder if captainjon can remember how many sycophants posted their disgust at his selfish and self centred utterances.?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf