Author Topic: Transfers  (Read 1773 times)

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
Transfers
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:23:21 AM »
We are looking at transfers from Dalaman airport to Calis for 2 friends in October.

I looked at a site called a2btransfers.com & they are quoting £39.40 for two people return transfers.

Has anybody used them & is there any problem with just giving the address of the nearest hotel in Calis as a drop off/ pick-up point as it does not seem to cater for transfers to villas?

Dave.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Transfers
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »
They've had some very good reviews on this and other forums.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Transfers
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by albaman

We are looking at transfers from Dalaman airport to Calis for 2 friends in October.

I looked at a site called a2btransfers.com & they are quoting £39.40 for two people return transfers.

Has anybody used them & is there any problem with just giving the address of the nearest hotel in Calis as a drop off/ pick-up point as it does not seem to cater for transfers to villas?

Dave.

Probably because this is a shuttle bus quote and a bus will probably just drop you near your place.   They would not have the time to go around all the apartments and villas you would need to book a taxi for a direct service.
Get a quote from Nikkie aka Sunnyd who will get you the CBF discount.
We have used Nikkie's service the last two years and it's very reliable.

Offline Mr Pickles

Transfers
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »
Hi Dave, this seems to be an incredibly reasonable price, never heard of or used a2btransfers before, if you do use them, let me know what the service is like for future reference - Thanks

Ian

Offline col

Transfers
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 12:12:49 PM »
Have used them many times from/to Dalaman and will be doing so again in Sept. Never had a problem with them, always been reliable. You can give the nearest hotel to where you need to go when booking, they drop off and pick up at even the smallest pension.

quote:
Originally posted by albaman

Dave.

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
Transfers
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »
Thanks for replies folks. I have now arranged a private transfer for my friends but my sister has used this company, a2btransfers.com & reckons that they are good.

They are obviously geared up to drop off/ pick-up from hotels rather than villas but as col says there are ways to deal with this.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:19:18 PM by albaman »

Offline bee

• Droylsden, Manchester, UK
Transfers
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 13:30:23 PM »
they nay be a company that waits for 2 or 3 flights to arrive before they travel to calis, meaning you could be sat on the bus waiting for others to land

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf