Author Topic: How much for a Wi?  (Read 1530 times)

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
How much for a Wi?
« on: September 08, 2009, 20:03:46 PM »
We are moving to Calis in a few days & are just initially taking 2 suitcases at 20 kilos each.

I reckon it's not worth taking much clothes as they are so cheap in Turkey & we are buying a furnished villa so what to take is a bit of a question at the moment.

We both use the Wi with the Wi Fit board a lot at home & we are wondering about the merits of taking ours out in the first run. It does weigh a few kilos but we wondered about the price of them in Turkey.

Dave

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
How much for a Wi?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 20:24:19 PM »
Your wife must be very understanding... Taking only 20 kilos of clothes!!!   I know the clothes are cheap in Fethiye, but the women's clothes leave a lot to be desired  ... I have spoken to British  women who live in the area they tell me they go to Istanbul to buy clothes because the British shops all have branches there.  They also told me that there is very little choice of women's clothes in the Fethiye area, which I already knew, it's the one place I always come home from without buying clothes.    

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
How much for a Wi?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 20:27:20 PM »
799TL @ Technosa with 1 remote & 1 Nunchuk + Wii Sports  Options of discounted extras.  Best to bring it out if you can :)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
How much for a Wi?
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 21:06:25 PM »
not sure how the new baggage system works but friends brought us out item wrapped in wedding or birthday paper, the check had special rules and allowed items to come through no charge, obviously we didn't broadcast this too much when we were there as it could have back fired for all the goods brought out to us. maybe worth a try or a phone call to the flight operators telling them you have a birthday pressie to deliver.

Offline kevman

How much for a Wi?
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 10:09:38 AM »
I bought the whole package when in England and brought it back with me. Some of it in suitcase, Wii fit in hand luggage. A lot cheaper to but in England than here. It was 920 lira for everything I wanted at a shop in Antalya

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
How much for a Wi?
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »
Thanks for replies. I have now arranged to get my Wi over to Calis.

Dave.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf