Author Topic: Noisy Dogs!  (Read 15821 times)

Offline hydeaway

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 16:10:21 PM »
could not agree more captain jonn

Offline Steve A

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 18:36:46 PM »
To be fair I couldnt give a tupeeny sh** what people think about dogs ,I dont like them ,never have and if they affect my quality of life watch ut.I did take one dog to the animal sanctuary near Patlangic one time but they said if they couldnt afford the upkeep ut would probably get put down anyway ! A change of scenery is good for anyone including a dog and theres some lovely countryside around lol!

Offline bulla

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 19:35:44 PM »
with that attitude maybe you should go and join it.

Offline ovaciksarah

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 19:38:26 PM »
Thank God you live in England and not here, how selfish, there,s lots of things I don,t like, but put up with them without winging,sorry spelling,but what selfish thoughts, how come yhour quality of life is all that matters, your  holiday place is in Turkey and you don,t live here.  The dogs here are now much less than when we came here 6 years ago and they are doing a good job sorting the neutering, just shame they can,t persuade people to castrate the males as well, here lies much of the problem, men owning the males feel for them, ha ha

Offline tiddly winks

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 21:12:01 PM »
I get how it's irritating, but to be honest I would be so grateful and happy to be living somewhere really beautiful and with a facinating culture.

The dogs barking is a part of it and compared to some things in life, it's the least of your worries.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2010, 21:27:01 PM »
I know what you mean tiddly.  Though I think how you feel about a dog barking could be directly influenced by how close it is to you, what time of night and how long it goes on for.  But I also think you can get used to things if you don't concentrate on them and allow them to get 'in'.

Offline kanga

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 02:42:43 AM »
12 efes and a few voddies i dont hear anything ,best remedy get drunk ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:43:18 AM by kanga »

Offline braveheart

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2010, 07:17:33 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by ovaciksarah

Every time we have to take a dog to the sanctuary we give a donation to help with the upkeep of the dogs and operations, it,s the least you can do, the box is in the front and every little helps.

Don't think so! - I can think of better welfare charities should I so wish

Offline Steve A

Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2010, 13:21:44 PM »
Dont really get the dog thing in Turkey,most of them lead a miserable existence,sorry wouldnt put up with noisy people so would definitely not put up with noisy dogs

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Noisy Dogs!
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2010, 14:16:08 PM »

Agree with CaptainJohn's post, I wouldn't tolerate it here and see no reason why it should be considered acceptable because it is Turkey, it is certainly not a cultural issue.

I know of Turkish people who are unhappy with the situation, I dont consider this is whinging.

Good luck Albaman hope you manage to resolve the problem.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf