Author Topic: Urgently req utilities turning back on  (Read 6195 times)

Offline Foosey

Urgently req utilities turning back on
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 17:01:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Waynesworld11

WOW, Didnt quite expect that sort of response, in reply to all of you who posted with the exeption of Red snapper who im presuming  has just crawled out from under his stone to utter, complete drivel.Maybe i didnt quite explain myself . I  was over in Calis visiting a friend who also has a property on the same complex, when we became aware of a similar prop to his being for sale. i may add my collegue is a financial advisor and has overseen property purchases in UK for me. ( So in a way he was acting as my agent as he is well connected on the complex)I viewed the property and liked what i saw. On return to UK wheels were set in motion to purchase, after agreeing a price myself and the vendor were recommended London Legal (Turkish lawyers in London) and both parties agreeing to use the same firm I completed a few weeks ago and have received the Tapu. On there first visit to the appt Orange discovered that the utilities had been ceased. I contacted the previous owners for an explanation and they were at a loss to explain. They are now going through all there paperwork to find out whats gone wrong. Orange are now involved and are paying the bill and getting me re connected for me to re inburse them. The previous owners are getting back to me once they have some more info.  Thank you everyone for your comments and assistance, even you redsnapper ( think you need a holiday mate, my place is lovely and good rates should i send you a booking form.?.......Glenn

Glad you are sorted and at least will have electricity and water.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 23:01:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by welshbrickie

I would say either your apartment has been used by the complex staff to run up a bill or someone has rented out your property without your knowledge.It wouldnt be the first time its happened,you can telephone AYDEM electric @ aydem.com.tr local number 44 44 186 to find out whats owing. press 7 for english I think

Yes you would if you had half a clue what you were talking about [:(!] In fact it's probably bordering on libellous to the staff at Violet :-\ where I and other forum members own properties. I see Glenn that you bought C2 from Dirk and Shirley Williams who I am 100% sure would settle any debts they new about. Our complex is managed by Bati so I am puzzled why you went to Orange. Otherwise your problem would have been sorted by now.

Offline Mr Pickles

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2011, 08:31:43 AM »
I had Red Snapper for lunch once........... didn't like it very much, I found it quite obnoxious  :o

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2011, 18:13:24 PM »
here here Ken
Glad it's sorted for you now Glenn, enjoy your new place in the sun.  Violet is a brilliant complex, you'll have many happy holidays there for sure.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2011, 21:21:42 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Pickles

I had Red Snapper for lunch once........... didn't like it very much, I found it quite obnoxious  :o

[?][?][?][?] I bet it felt the same way about you [?]

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2011, 22:19:36 PM »
I'm quite partial to a little "Red_Snapper" myself, very tasty!!  :P: :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf