Author Topic: Look out for the Dog Kicker !!  (Read 4210 times)

Offline jackstee

Re: Look out for the Dog Kicker !!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 10:06:33 AM »
I have a small dog as well,no, nobody has kicked it and I have to say they would have to be pretty big to do that and get away with it. (So I am pro small dogs)

However there is nothing more than scares me than to see some of these big dogs off the lead. A freined and a small dog were both bitten towards the boat yard. The Turkish owner ran away. The moral of this is that it's against the law, small or big, to have your dog of the lead . ( I presume in a public place) If we can teach everyone that it will be by example.

Offline angela

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »
makes you wonder what his own dog has to put up with, poor creature!   >:(

Offline Andrew sings.....

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 11:03:29 AM »
Off the lead or not, it does not give anyone the right to kick my dog - if I am breaking the law then take it out on me, NOT MY DOG !

Also, if it's against the law for a dog to be off the lead, why do the local authorities just tag dogs and then let them roam free - a bit hypocritical of the Turkish authorities don't you think ?

I have a small dog as well,no, nobody has kicked it and I have to say they would have to be pretty big to do that and get away with it. (So I am pro small dogs)

However there is nothing more than scares me than to see some of these big dogs off the lead. A freined and a small dog were both bitten towards the boat yard. The Turkish owner ran away. The moral of this is that it's against the law, small or big, to have your dog of the lead . ( I presume in a public place) If we can teach everyone that it will be by example.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member

Offline fethiyeflo

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 13:12:07 PM »
Poor bella , I have a pug too and if anyone had kicked her I would of kicked them back !!!! Not just for zilly though ,If I saw anyone kick an animal I would do the same

Offline amca

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 14:24:55 PM »
As my Bella went to say hello to his dog he obviously took issue and just booted her.  And his excuse was that she wasn't on a lead !  She is a defenceless little dog and posed no danger to anyone, I was calling to her, and she was also clearly an owned dog with a collar, not a street dog

'Bella went to say hello' .... oh really? What a clever dog.
'excuse was that she wasn't on a lead !' ..... she wasn't on a lead.
'defenceless little dog and no danger to anyone' .... tell that to those who have been gnarled by just such a creature or, simply, feel intimidated by any dog.
'I was calling to her' ........ obviously Bella did not respond to your calls.

Condemn this other guy if you like but then consider other dogs who are properly controlled ...... oh, and people, too.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 14:33:30 PM »
As my Bella went to say hello to his dog he obviously took issue and just booted her.  And his excuse was that she wasn't on a lead !  She is a defenceless little dog and posed no danger to anyone, I was calling to her, and she was also clearly an owned dog with a collar, not a street dog

'defenceless little dog and no danger to anyone' .... tell that to those who have been gnarled by just such a creature or, simply, feel intimidated by any dog.

Condemn this other guy if you like but then consider other dogs who are properly controlled ...... oh, and people, too.

So that's a good enough excuse to kick the dog. Even dogs on leads lunge at people, what if someone had kicked his for doing that!!!!!would be a different story from him then, and the person would probably still be in the wrong according to him for walking past so close.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 14:34:29 PM »
It was a pug not a foaming Rottweiller!

Why would someone who owns a dog themself "feel intimidated by any dog"?

Offline Andrew sings.....

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 14:36:50 PM »
I hear you condemning everything except the guy who booted out at a defenceless little dog or the pile of verbal abuse thrown at me when I went to defend her - I really don't want to communicate with people who think sarcasm is clever.  I understand your points but please speak civilly to me or not at all !!

Offline fethiyeflo

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2013, 14:48:27 PM »
Pugs are very sociable dogs, they think everyone their friend
They do not yap or snarl and no way could they ever make anyone feel scared (unless they are Turkish of course)
Have you ever heard of a pug attacking anyone !!!! Mine even sleeps with a cat
I walk my pug of her lead sometimes but I have more fear of other dogs attacking her
Pugs are not aggressive dogs they are called the clowns of dogs
Maybe amca knows this man that kicked bella

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf