Author Topic: Brian James  (Read 54345 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Brian James
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 15:01:28 PM »
I am sure Peter his friend from Cornwall had to help him out in October 2010 as Brian was imprisoned. His friend has stated that he has not done anything illegal, so why was he in jail, he has no residency, he has a blue book that the Passport police supply him with, he has to report to them, and after having a conversation with Brian some time back by chat, they, the passport police laugh and joke with him, his words.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 21:48:11 PM »
The biggest problem Brian/Barry has is that he really needs to keep his head down and hope people don't share information about him in the public media. He is someone I rarely give any thought to, but he does insist in drawing attention to himself by bugging others. He is like one single mosquito on the planet - when it is outside you don't give it a second thought but it can't stay outside for long - it is soon irritating you for no specific reason, completely out of the blue, just it seems like it must be your turn.

So, a person with a lot to hide, one day randomly attacks someone, to an audience of 10 'friends' on his Facebook page. The person attacked having a website with over 10,000 members, all interested in the very area he operates in.

Clever man our Brian (/Barry).

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 21:54:24 PM »
I should also confirm that Peter (/Richard) visited the topic earlier this evening and left without answering any of the questions.

Offline kundry

• Newly Registered
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2013, 17:04:02 PM »
A few points from the 600 I could write about your cockroach of a friend.

1. He has been posting about coming into money for years on end, every October that I can remember - indeed he refers to it coming imminently in 2011 on his own Facebook page, you can look today and see that. No surprise he has a reputation for being a bit of a story teller (and that's putting it nicely).

2. He is working illegally as far as I understand. Can you post a copy of his work permit to prove this as incorrect or withdraw that comment.

3. I have in my possession several documents written by several single women who confirm they have been threatened and bullied by Chambers - yet none from any men. Is this part of the "not illegal just unfortunate" nature of the man you excuse his behaviour with?

4. Why is he not permitted to leave Turkey? People looking to pay for holiday villas would be interested to know why, before they send their hard earned money to him.

5. I understand he has served time in prison in Turkey. For the same reason as in point 4, could you confirm whether this is true, and if so, for what reason?

6. Can you ask him, when all he wants to do is "to make enough money to survive during his enforced stay in Turkey", where blocking people on Facebook then starting vendettas against them in a hidden, cowardly fashion fits into that?

7. Why does he operate under at least six aliases in one tiny town?

8. He is welcome to join CBF at any time to explain himself, under his real name. He was banned in (I think) 2007 for pretending to be his own happy customer (he couldn't find a real one) and for abusive comments to other members of the forum. I'm not sure what cock and bull story he gave you.

I hope that this is the correct way to respond to this post. I have no experience of any form of social media so please forgive me if I have got this wrong.

Incidentally, I was led to believe that on such forms of communication it was usual to use an alter ego. Again, if this is incorrect I apologise. I am surprised that none of your Wagnerian participants have not taken me to task in that case for my choice of username and email address.
Or is that perhaps just a little bit too subtle?

With regard to Point 1 I can only confirm what I know to be the case. My one and only interest is in admissible FACTS, not rumours or half-truths.

It was actually 2012 when he first mentioned this. It refers to the same transaction. Because of the complexity of this it has taken some considerable time to come to  fruition, hence why I can say that it is likely to be December and that the amounts will be considerable.

I can confirm also that he is NOT working illegally and, in the circumstances, does not need a work permit.

If point 3 is correct what EVIDENCE is there that the facts contained are true. Unless it is a sworn statement, anybody can say anything without fear of reprisal. I can only repeat that if I receive a sworn affidavit outlining these complaints, I shall ensure that they are fully investigated.

Point 4/5. Unfortunately, this matter is sub judice. The only parties that are privy to this information are the Honorary Consul in Fethiye, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London, his attorney and myself. I understand that it would be considered a contempt of court to divulge such information at this time.  However, if he is not permitted to leave the country, surely this would give confidence to a prospective customer, knowing that he could not fell the country..

Also what has happened to Mustafa? I thought that he was supposed to be unravelling all of this information. Perhaps he has also come across the same problem.

Points 6/7. Obviously I cannot comment on this as I have no knowledge of it and, as mentioned before, I can only do on FACTS within my own knowledge.

Finally, he has been advised not to participate in any forum, as whatever he says will not be believed.

I was only trying to set FACTS which I knew to be correct straight. I did not realise that it would open yet another can of worms. Clearly  I cannot comment on things that are outside my knowledge. Unlike so many on this form,  I do not accept any evidence that is hearsay. This is why such evidence is not admissible in a  court of law.

It goes without saying that I have not received any telephone calls, visits, or any other form of direct communication with regard to this matter. is this for the same reason that nobody accepted his offer to participate in a meeting chaired by an upstanding member of the community to iron out all these problems?

I regret that I simply do not have the time to participate any more on this topic, as there is nothing more that I can usefully add. I am still prepared to reply to any individual query if it is sent to my email address.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2013, 17:48:12 PM »
That is the biggest load of evasive rubbish I have ever heard!!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2013, 17:54:23 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 22:26:08 PM by mercury »

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2013, 17:55:36 PM »
M'mmm, must have hitched yer panties high to give that Soprano performance, Krundy lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsifal

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2013, 17:57:54 PM »
Incidentally, I was led to believe that on such forms of communication it was usual to use an alter ego. Again, if this is incorrect I apologise. I am surprised that none of your Wagnerian participants have not taken me to task in that case for my choice of username and email address.
No, its simply that nobody considered it/you important enough for comment.  It states on the very first page of the registration process:

"After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information."

Maybe the bit about accurate information was a bit too subtle...?

I can confirm also that he is NOT working illegally and, in the circumstances, does not need a work permit.
Ha ha, that's a cracker (say it in a Frank Carson accent).  Next thing you'll be telling us that he pays tax on his earnings!

You obviously have little knowledge of the legislation governing employment of foreigners in Turkey, and it shows. 

Finally, he has been advised not to participate in any forum, as whatever he says will not be believed.
Is it any phucking wonder?

JF

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2013, 18:01:17 PM »
That last remark made me laugh out loud. I love this forum.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2013, 18:24:15 PM »
Hmmmm is there anything I can add :D

I hope that this is the correct way to respond to this post. I have no experience of any form of social media so please forgive me if I have got this wrong.

I've seen worse

Yes, you are way too subtle for us, that's 10,500 of us out of our depth. Do you seriously think people should hide their identity when speaking on behalf of a third party? Really?

With regard to Point 1 I can only confirm what I know to be the case. My one and only interest is in admissible FACTS, not rumours or half-truths.

You're representing the wrong guy then!

It was actually 2012 when he first mentioned this. It refers to the same transaction. Because of the complexity of this it has taken some considerable time to come to  fruition, hence why I can say that it is likely to be December and that the amounts will be considerable.

You could be right

Oh but you aren't. He's been fantasising and boasting about this for years before 2012. There's a 2011 one, just to prove you wrong - I could go earlier but his Facebook wall is full of images of him which I would rather avoid. He has been 2 months away from being a millionaire for at least 6 years that I know of!

Yes, that opposite residency to everyone else. Not allowed to leave the country but allowed to work without the required legal permission/permit. Right.

If point 3 is correct what EVIDENCE is there that the facts contained are true. Unless it is a sworn statement, anybody can say anything without fear of reprisal. I can only repeat that if I receive a sworn affidavit outlining these complaints, I shall ensure that they are fully investigated.

Who the hell are you to investigate him? Who is asking you to investigate him? Get lost! when the time comes, the correct people will investigate him, not his friend who promises him millions year in year out to keep him on a piece of string!!! Receive sworn affidavits indeed, you've been watching too much Perry Mason pal.

Point 4/5. Unfortunately, this matter is sub judice. The only parties that are privy to this information are the Honorary Consul in Fethiye, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London, his attorney and myself. I understand that it would be considered a contempt of court to divulge such information at this time.  However, if he is not permitted to leave the country, surely this would give confidence to a prospective customer, knowing that he could not fell the country..

Someone who has had their passport removed by a foreign government and is subject to a sub judice legal situation should give confidence to people who want to buy/rent property in a foreign land? Are you for real??!!!

Also what has happened to Mustafa? I thought that he was supposed to be unravelling all of this information. Perhaps he has also come across the same problem.

He's probably as irritated by the man's existence in Fethiye as the rest of us

Points 6/7. Obviously I cannot comment on this as I have no knowledge of it and, as mentioned before, I can only do on FACTS within my own knowledge.

No, you have no idea about his bully boy methods and underhand aliases and it suits you to keep it that way. Or you know and can't think of a better response. You know his methods are "unfortunate" but you don't know what they are? Do us a favour!

Correct.

I was only trying to set FACTS which I knew to be correct straight. I did not realise that it would open yet another can of worms.

You don't know the facts. You already admitted that.

I regret that I simply do not have the time to participate any more on this topic, as there is nothing more that I can usefully add. I am still prepared to reply to any individual query if it is sent to my email address.

You will find answering to everyone is far less time consuming than answering individual emails.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf