Author Topic: Best Bar and Restaurant in Calis 2019 - Presentations  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Best Bar and Restaurant in Calis 2019 - Presentations
« on: July 13, 2020, 18:41:02 PM »
Liz101 has kindly undertaken to do the presentation in my absence this year.

Liz reports that Oben and Motif remain closed at this time but that she did manage to present Gunisik with their certificate.

Unfortunately, and perhaps understandably the reaction wasn't as enthusiastic as previous years and they didn't let Liz take a picture.

They did however post a Thank You on "the other place" which is a tad strange as that platform had nothing to do with the Certificate whatsoever.

Many thanks Liz  :)

Offline blueclad

Re: Best Bar and Restaurant in Calis 2019 - Presentations
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 19:13:26 PM »
highlander,.
 just to inform you   and other CBF members ,that the 2 owners and 2 excellent staff at the Ginisik are not members of this CBF forum , but have hundreds of ardent followers on face book who going by the well done / congratulation 150 plus  messages that they have received,  the service / food / likeability are second to none, from them all who commented , also they speak /and  understand poor English through no fault of there own.
 BUT I can assure that they all are  so very pleased to get this award  ,its  their 3 rd  certificate from  CBF  in recent years this I feel speaks for itself just how good the Gunisik is

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 20:09:34 PM »
blueclad , with respect  - I do know Senay-nuran-Ocakci at Gunisik fairly well.

I am fully aware that he and the people at Gunisik are not on CBF and having run the Best Restaurant Poll for a number of years now, I am also fully aware of the restaurant’s reputation.

I have also seen the 150 testimonials on facebook and they are indeed wholesome in their praise. 

But my point, is that while offering their congratulations not one, as far as I could see, mentioned the fact or acknowledged that the award was from CBF Members.

The CBF members who voted for Gunisik (and those who didn’t) would have liked to see a photograph of the presentation which liz101 gave up her own free time to perform. Surely having a quick photo taken is not too much to ask especially given that they are not personally on CBF

After all there was a photo of the Certificate put on facebook.

All I am saying is that it might have been nice if the “thank you” on facebook specifically mentioned CBF.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 19:00:13 PM »
Many thanks again to liz101 for taking the time to deliver a Highly Recommended Certificate to Carikli Et Restaurant in Fethiye.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 12:14:41 PM »
My apologies - this should be in the Fethiye Discussion Forum.

Perhaps someone in admin could move for me please

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf