Author Topic: Welcome to Fethiye1 Dog Competition  (Read 5190 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Welcome to Fethiye1 Dog Competition
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 21:07:53 PM »
ok I'll cross you off then ;)

Offline busybee

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 07:08:05 AM »
Hi Yusuf would dearly love to come to your dog trial day with our labrador, she is excellent at bringing socks, remote controls, pens just about anything!!! giving them up is the problem :)not sure bout birds!! but we have yok araba so it would be difficult. I'm sure your "dog day" is gonna be a great success, with all the planning you have done.  Hope to see lots of photo's.

Offline busybee

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »
Sorry Cef but Yusuf's post came accross to me as a responsible guy, organising a dog event with all the correct procedures in place!! If you had read any of his previous posts you would know he is a responsible and passionate owner of hunting dogs. Just because you interpreted it the wrong way please dont speak for all Brits- I am an animal lover and own a dog, feed street dogs and adopted a street cat, had it neutred, jabbed etc.  Please give our Turkish friend a bit of slack with regards to his English.

Yusuf the best way to get animal lovers to go your event is to advertise, advertise and more advertising.  Get some posters done and put up. Ask the Belidye to possible announce it over the loud speak system, put it on the local radio station etc. Good Luck :)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by busybee

Sorry Cef but Yusuf's post came accross to me as a responsible guy, organising a dog event with all the correct procedures in place!! If you had read any of his previous posts you would know he is a responsible and passionate owner of hunting dogs. Just because you interpreted it the wrong way please dont speak for all Brits- I am an animal lover and own a dog, feed street dogs and adopted a street cat, had it neutred, jabbed etc.  Please give our Turkish friend a bit of slack with regards to his English.  

Hi Barbara, I have read (& posted) on most of Yusuf's threads, offered help finding a good Pointer & often josh him about drinking Krug. I was speaking for myself, I inserted (to me) into my post.  

Nobody had replied to Yusuf's posting originally, so he posted again.  The couple of replies he received wished him well but made it clear they thought he was promoting a 'Hunting & Shooting' day, (as did I). I was, just trying to help him clarify what the day was about. The point was, I think, eventually achieved.

I did find Yusuf's reply, re British rules & regs, health & safety etc, acerbic, there was no need to include this in his reply, (IMO). My subsequent reply was tempered with respect for Yusuf's efforts, command of english, willingness to get people involved in local events.  

I've no problem with you expressing your opinion, but please don't try to tar me, with your own interpretation of my motives.  I too love animals, dogs in particular & do my bit where I can.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 21:04:54 PM by cef »

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »
hello, please dont have an arguement over me. i really dont want to cause naything like that.
anyway thank you for all your support and for whom can not arrange a transportation please let me know so i will try to arrange a transport. So far, what we are doing; alem fm(national radio) sponsoring and will do live broadcast from fethiye, lion club is giving free drinks,we are putting fertilizars to make the grass grow better, and puttin chemicals to kill all flees and ticks?
the referees are coming from germany so field trial will be world standard(fci rules)
and still working on it.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »
Good Luck with all your efforts Yusuf.

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 14:14:58 PM »
likewise!!!!!!!!!!

Offline busybee

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 16:14:01 PM »
Sorry cef never saw (to me). Was doing my usual scanning and not reading every word.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 17:55:52 PM »
Ascerbic :o ;)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 21:08:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by busybee

Sorry cef never saw (to me). Was doing my usual scanning and not reading every word.

:) Easily done B, I've been there too,  :-\, Thanks for posting back  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf