Author Topic: Mr and Mrs change of venue  (Read 1080 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Mr and Mrs change of venue
« on: October 17, 2009, 15:10:48 PM »
The recent Mr and Mrs Night is having a change of venue. It will now take place at Bostan's on the sea front. Please see Calis Carnival posts for details. Bookings can be made via Bostans, Chrissie or myself.

Offline Pi55y

Mr and Mrs change of venue
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 15:54:03 PM »
Thats right. The fun event will now take place at Bostans on Calis seafront on Friday 23 October starting at 7.00 am - same format but  different meal and different venue.

Recip has kindly agreed to host the evening (no problems with the weather this time as Bostan's can accomodate a large number of people comfortably inside and is cosy and warm).

He will be providing a meal of roast chicken, meatballs, chips and an assortment of mezes and vegetables for 15 TL of which he is generously donating 5 TL to the children's charities.  Also if people wish to upgrade their meal to a steak he can do this for an extra 5 TL.

All those who booked last time who still wish to attend please e-mail me or Mercury (Anne) as soon as possible with numbers. Also any other people who wish to book for this night please do likewise as we can fit more people in.

This should be a good fun event so it will be well worth the wait :D:D:D

Thanks

Chrissie

ps apologies to mods for putting on the main thread but because of the short notice of change of venue we need to reach as many people as possible  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf