Author Topic: Senseless Teens  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Hotmama

Senseless Teens
« on: April 23, 2011, 19:38:22 PM »
This afternoon I took my two year old Son to the play park in front of the Kaan Hotel.

As I walked towards the park I saw three teenage boys (14-16 I would guess) already in there & as I entered the park one of them took his ice cream & smeared it all over the slide.

It's a small park with one slide so I had no alternative other than to clean up this boys mindless mess as he skulked back over to his friends.

Four wet wipes of yucky mush later I walked over to the boys & tucked the wipes into his pocket saying 'I think you forgot something'.

These lads looked well dressed & I would imagine one or two of their parents has a holiday home in the nearby area.

All winter we have used this park with no problems. It saddens me that these lads showed such little respect for others. And on Children's Day of all days.

Needless to say, the wipes ended up on the floor when the boys finished their cigarettes & left the park despite me pointing out the bin.

I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing in a little kids play area. Surely there are better things to do on a lovely sunny afternoon in Calis?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Senseless Teens
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 19:46:55 PM »
Same almost everywhere these days I'm afraid. Sad to see it spread.

Offline Julesp

Senseless Teens
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 22:04:24 PM »
Ive just been for a meal at Hamsi Restaurant, on the strip near culture center Kismet, Vals bar etc, Surprised to see that at the Culture Center, to celebrate childrens day here. they have boxing matches! Big crowd and boxing ring set up, International matches I am told

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf