Author Topic: New dentist  (Read 2834 times)

Offline honeycombe

New dentist
« on: May 30, 2015, 11:36:44 AM »
Well new to me anyway,   Several people mentioned the dentist above Hippy Chic so I popped in this morning and had a chat with him after he had finished seeing his patient.  He explained he was fully booked until next week but as I will be going home on Wednesday and pushed for time he said he would treat me in what should have presumably been his lunch break so I was shown straight to the chAir.
So impressed with his manner,  very gentle and very thorough and a charge of 70 lira.   Took around 30 mins to clean thoroughly not the 10 mins for the same price as with dentist I previously used.   Absolute 100% recommendation from me.    Was so happy I came out without getting his card but  can be easily found as is next to The Mulberry Cafe up above Hippy Chic.  His name is Fatih and also English speaking so no communication problem.   Thanks again Fatih

Offline Menthol

Re: New dentist
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 22:05:10 PM »
Thanks for this recommendation, honeycombe. Have been after a new dentist for a while.  :D

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 03:17:51 AM »
Yes likewise,  I had used a Fethiye dentist several times then changed to Cidgem who was excellent but moved to Canada so I have for a while been wondering g who to use.  So pleased to have found this one yesterday Nd am sure you will not be disappointed

Offline Menthol

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 16:45:37 PM »
Ha! Cigdem was also my dentist. So selfish of her to move to Canada! ;D

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 18:24:08 PM »
Exactly,  but having visited Canada myself I can't say I blame her

Offline jsp51

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 15:22:13 PM »
I had a lot of work done at this place, I was treated by the lady there, Derya who was also very good. A few of my friends have used her as well and were very impressed and the prices are not expensive and I also found that she does not "invent" problems to get more money out of you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf