Author Topic: Changes at the Mozaik Bahçe restaurant in 2015  (Read 6376 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Changes at the Mozaik Bahçe restaurant in 2015
« on: March 02, 2015, 19:05:57 PM »
Well, we are looking forward to the start of the new summer season and work is already underway to get everything ready to open on Wednesday 1st April.

What’s new!
Perhaps the most important change is that we will now only open six days a week. We will be open Mondays to Saturdays inclusive and closed on Sundays. Just to flag up we are open in the day time from 12 noon right through to late evening.

Opening Buffet Party
Our opening afternoon buffet party will take place on a sunny Saturday in April – date yet to be decided but I can let you know now that it won’t be the 4th or 11th April. I will open a separate topic on that in a few weeks time so those people interested can follow that topic for when the date is decided. As usual it will be bookings only and we only take reservations when the date is decided.

Taster afternoons
Starting in May we will also continue with our taster afternoons which proved popular and they will be on a Saturday, when there is enough interest.  As last years topic worked well, enabling people to flag up a date they were able to attend and allowing others to then sign up we will do the same again this year. It proved a nice way for members of the Çaliş Beach Forum to meet and get to know one another too. Again I will set up a separate topic for this nearer the time.

Over the coming weeks I will be posting updates and our 2015 menu to our Facebook page and this can viewed whether or not you are a member of Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce

We are very much looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new people too - wishing you all a great holiday in 2015

Offline sunlover

Re: Changes at the Mozaik Bahçe restaurant in 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 20:44:55 PM »
Sounds like. Busy time already for you Nichola..

Looking forward to the 2015 season with you.. Glad to hear you will be doing the taster afternoons again. Great.

See you all very soon in May.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 21:16:34 PM »
Hi Nichola, we are over in April so look forward to attending the "opening buffet".

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 10:16:07 AM »
Will be over 16th May till July 10th so looking forward to many visits. We have been having withdrawl syptoms all winter. Looking forward to the best food ever.

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 10:21:35 AM »
Back in May and will be bringing our friends with us for a treat!

Offline Jasonorris

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 21:14:37 PM »
Well be back in late May, our favourite place to eat!

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 18:12:09 PM »
well lets hope that Saturday 18th April is hot and sunny!! As I arrive on 7th, leave on 20th and return on 26th :))

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 18:38:53 PM »
Lets hope so too, Sue. Normally we would have anticipated, all being well, holding it on the second Saturday but something is going on for the Race for Life which is on the following day and we didn't want to clash with that.

The weather is looking good for April generally   :)

http://www.accuweather.com/en/tr/fethiye/319475/april-weather/319475?monyr=4/1/2015

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 11:20:33 AM »
I'll catch the taster day one year, both Saturday's we are there are of the menu but never mind will be there one of the days while there in April

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 22:26:27 PM »
Just a reminder we open on Wednesday and I have posted our new menu for 2015 on our Facebook Page and can be viewed (whether or not you are on Facebook) here   :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153349199603273.1073741839.232262358272&type=3

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf