Author Topic: You Can Only Like Paul Hart  (Read 970 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
You Can Only Like Paul Hart
« on: March 13, 2011, 20:49:01 PM »
I'd love to see the guy manage a team to Champions League glory, but this is unlikely. Instead, an article on Paul Hart, to my mind a far cleverer football brain than many managers way further up the leagues...

Paul Hart, incredibly dull but incredibly effective.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2011/03/paul_hart_-_footballs_fire_fig.html#286004

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:05:30 AM »
He was our manager at Chesterfield always well respected, would love to see him do well
Mark

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 09:48:41 AM »
Your not wrong Keith.  Hart is a good solid English manager, but unfortunately falls into the category of 'unfashionable' as far as Chairman are concerned.  Well that is until they need someone with the guile, knowledge and man management skills to get them out of relegation trouble.

The Present Mrs Usedbustickets is a Palace season ticket holder, and is full of praise for Hart keeping Palace up last season against a background of administration, point deductions, wages not being paid etc.

Although I think her greatest praise is the fact that Hart has taken Calvin Andrews to Swindon, saving the Palace supporters from worrying everytime they saw his name on the Subs sheet that he might actually get on and not score..again ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf